Question about Cadillac DeVille
2001 Cadillac DeVille V8-4.6L VIN 9
BACKUP LAMP REPLACEMENT
1. Pull down the rear compartment lid trim. Refer to Compartment Lid Trim Replacement - Rear in Trunk/Liftgate.
2. Disconnect the electrical connector.
3. Remove the fasteners that secure the backup lamp assembly.
4. Remove the backup lamp assembly.
5. Remove the bulb assembly.
6. Remove the bulb.
1. Install the bulb into the bulb socket.
2. Install the bulb assembly into the backup lamp assembly.
3. Pull the wire harness through the body and seat the grommet.
4. Install the backup lamp assembly to the rear compartment lid.
NOTE: Refer to Fastener Notice in Service Precautions.
5. Install the fasteners in order to secure the backup lamp assembly.
Tighten the fasteners to 4.5 N.m (40 lb in).
6. Connect the electrical connector.
7. Install the rear compartment lid trim.
Posted on Sep 11, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 30, 2017 | Cadillac Cars & Trucks
Oct 31, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 27, 2010 | 2001 Cadillac DeVille
Oct 01, 2010 | 2001 Cadillac DeVille
May 29, 2010 | 2001 Cadillac DeVille
Sep 14, 2009 | 1991 Cadillac DeVille
Aug 27, 2009 | 2001 Cadillac DeVille
Mar 05, 2009 | 2001 Cadillac DeVille
Jan 22, 2009 | 1996 Cadillac DeVille
Jun 23, 2008 | 2001 Cadillac DeVille
448 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: