Question about 1994 Dodge Spirit
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Wiper Motor and Linkage
Removal and Installation
1. Open hood and remove wiper arms
2. Remove cowl top plastic cover
3. Remove attaching screws or mounting nuts from pivots
4. Disconnect wiper motor wiring harness connector
5. Remove 3 motor mounting bracket-to-body bolts
6. remove motor bracket, motor and linkage assembly from cowl
7. Remove motor-to-bracket mounting bolts and remove motor
8. Reverse procedure to install
Mar 12, 2011 | 1992 Dodge Spirit
Mar 02, 2011 | 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan
Sep 24, 2010 | 1991 Dodge Spirit
Dec 10, 2009 | 2004 Dodge Caravan
Sep 26, 2009 | 2006 Rolls Royce Rolls Royce Silver Spirit
Sep 10, 2009 | 1994 Dodge Spirit
Aug 26, 2009 | 2000 Dodge Caravan
Jul 14, 2009 | 1994 Dodge Spirit
Mar 30, 2009 | 2005 Ford F-150
Mar 21, 2009 | 2004 Hyundai Elantra
144 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: