Question about 1999 Volkswagen GTI
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: cigarette lighter fuse
Here is the fuse relay diagram:
MKIV FUSE LIST
1. Washer nozzle heaters, glove compartment light, memory seat control module (10A).
2. Turn signal lights (10A).
3. Fog light relay, instrument panel light dimmer switch (5A).
4. License plate light (5A).
5. Comfort system, cruise control, Climatronic, A/C, heated seat control modules, automatic day/night interior mirror, control module for multi-function steering wheel, control unit in steering wheel (7.5A).
6. Central locking system (5A).
7. Back-up lights, speedometer vehicle speed sensor (VSS) (10A).
9. Anti-lock brake system (ABS) (5A).
10. Engine control module (ECM): gasoline engine (10A); diesel engine, Model Year 2000 > (5A).
11. Instrument cluster, shift lock solenoid (5A).
12. Data Link Connector (DLC) power supply (7.5A).
13. Brake tail lights (10A).
14. Interior lights, central locking system (10A).
15. Instrument cluster, transmission control module (TCM) (5A).
16. A/C clutch, after-run coolant pump (10A).
18. Headlight high beam, right (10A).
19. Headlight high beam, left (10A).
20. Headlight low beam, right (15A).
21. Headlight low beam, left (15A).
22. Parking lights right, side marker right (5A).
23. Parking lights left, side marker left (5A).
24. Windshield and rear window washer pump, windshield wiper motor (20A).
25. Fresh air blower, Climatronic, A/C (25A).
26. Rear window defogger (25A).
27. Motor for rear windshield wiper (15A).
28. Fuel pump (FP) (15A).
29. Engine control module (ECM) gasoline engine (15A); diesel engine (10A).
30. Power sunroof control module (20A).
31. Transmission control module (TCM) (20A).
32. Injectors: gasoline engine (10A); diesel engine (15A).
33. Headlight washer system (20A).
34. Engine control elements (10A).
35. 12 V power outlet (in luggage compartment) (30A).
36. Fog lights (15A).
37. Terminal (86S) on radio, Instrument cluster (10A).
38. Central locking system (with power windows), luggage compartment light, remote/fuel tank door, motor to unlock rear lid (15A).
39. Emergency flashers (15A).
40. Dual tone horn (20A).
41. Cigarette lighter (15A).
42. Radio (25A).
43. Engine control elements (10A).
44. Heated seats (15A).
Fuse arangements in fuse bracket/battery:
S162. Glow plugs (coolant) (50A).
S163. Fuel pump (FP) relay/glow plug relay (50A).
S164. Coolant fan control (FC) control module/coolant fan (40A).
S176. Relays panel interior (110A).
S177. Generator (GEN) (90 Amp.) (110A).
Generator (GEN) (120 Amp.) (150A).
S178. ABS (hydraulic pump) (30A).
S179. ABS (30A).
S180. Coolant fan (30A). Source(s): http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=122606 fame !
Posted on Jul 07, 2009
undo centre wheel hub nut 30mm/32mm, socket. undo lower wish-bone outer bolts, disconect battery,/remove starter motor,/remove transmission mounting bolts to body frame ,/ remove all surrounding bolts around bell housing transmission,/ remove clutch cable from transmission,/ remove drive shafts from centre hub and transmission,/ make sure car is standing on axle stands at front of jacking points,/use a trolley jack to suport engine sump with a piece of wood,/ slide transmission away from flywheel,/lower transmision on floor,/undo all clutch plate preasure bolts 10mm,/remove thrust bearing located on centre transmision shaft ,.also make sure if fitted speedo cable needs to be removed.new clutch plate should indicate flywheel ,without fitting clutch plate wrong way round/otherwise transmision will not bolt to engine block.,
Posted on Jul 23, 2009
Click on the following Link. It has all the Diagrams you will need.
Before clicking, let me know if this helped.
Posted on Feb 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 23, 2015 | 2006 Volkswagen Golf GTI
Dec 21, 2015 | 2005 Volkswagen Golf GTI
Jun 09, 2011 | 1999 Volkswagen GTI
May 12, 2011 | 1994 Volkswagen Golf
Feb 04, 2011 | 2002 Volkswagen GTI
Jun 13, 2010 | 1992 Volkswagen Golf
Mar 14, 2010 | 2000 Volkswagen Golf
Feb 10, 2010 | 1996 Volkswagen GTI
568 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: