Question about 2005 GMC Savana
Go to a glass repair shop and get a window seal removal tool. it should be really inexpensive. use soap and water then slide tool under seal and work your way around..this is frustrating job but if you take your time you csn get it.
Posted on Sep 07, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Remove the watershield. (Refer to 23 - BODY/DOOR - FRONT/WATERSHIELD - REMOVAL)
2. Remove door glass retaining clips and secure the window in the up position using masking tape or equivalent(FRONT DOOR GLASS CLIPS).
3. Disconnect wire connector from power window motor, if equipped.
4. Loosen screws attaching front and rear window guide rails to inner door panel (FRONT DOOR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR - TYPICAL).
5. Remove screw heads on guide rails from key hole slots in inner door panel.
6. Loosen screws attaching regulator to inner door panel.
7. Remove regulator from inner door panel.
8. Extract rear guide rail through inner door panel rear access hole (FRONT DOOR POWER WINDOW - TYPICAL).
9. Extract front guide rail through front access hole.
1. Insert front guide rail through front access hole.
2. Insert rear guide rail through rear access hole.
3. Place window regulator in position on inner door panel.
4. Place screw heads on guide rails in position through key hole slots in inner door panel.
5. Tighten screws to attach front and rear guide rails to inner door panel.
6. Connect wire connector into power window motor, if equipped.
7. Install door glass.
8. Verify door glass alignment and operation.
9. Install sound shield and door trim panel
DIAGRAMS CAN BE FOUND ON JUSTANSWER,COM
Sep 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
Jan 12, 2011 | 2004 Nissan Altima
Jan 03, 2011 | 2006 Toyota Highlander
Nov 16, 2009 | 2003 Ford F150 Regular Cab
Oct 16, 2009 | 1997 Saturn SL
Oct 13, 2009 | 2000 Saturn Ls 4dr Sedan
Sep 09, 2009 | 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
May 24, 2009 | 1992 Volkswagen Jetta
Apr 09, 2009 | 2000 Ford Taurus
Feb 23, 2009 | 2001 Ford Explorer
Mar 03, 2017 | 2005 GMC Savana
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: