like the first post ever here, that implies Im not in USA< bravo that?> what bravery.....
this is usa forum we dont have UTE's here, LOL. only SUV
that 3.2L was sold here on our Rodeo's too.
i think. if real Isuzu engine. and related.
that engine in 2002 has EFI right,? some cars outside run carbs up to 2006, so..
i cant look in my books, as our cars are not your cars.
EFI flat shots have vast causes.
but here, are some.
- bad fuel.
- TPS bad, if the flat ends as you accelerate this can be it.
- if the flat spot, continues, low fuel pressure can be it.
- just needs a tuneup ,ever get on this decade?
- dirty MAF sensor if it has one. ours has no MAF,(air leaks if do will cause lean, and bogging if MAF system)
- clogged injectors. or leaking.
- scan it yet, for DTC errors. that be first.
try new spark plugs yet?//////????? gaped to spec, not guessing?