Check this Removal Procedure...
1. Remove the rear bumper step pads.
2. Remove the license plate lamps.
3. Remove the nuts and the bolts that retain the rear bumper impact bar to the bumper bracket.
4. Remove the rear bumper impact bar from the vehicle.
Notice: Refer to Fastener Notice in Service Precautions.
1. Install the rear bumper impact bar to the vehicle as follows:
1.1. Position the bumper impact bar on the bumper brackets so that the
holes in the impact bar are aligned with the bracket holes.
1.2. Install 2 bolt plates and 4 nuts on top of the impact bar.
1.3. Install 2 bolt and nuts through the bottom of the impact bar.
Tighten the rear bumper impact bar nuts to 90 N.m (66 lb ft).
2. Install the license plate lamps.
3. Install the rear bumper step pads.Hope this helps; also keep in mind that your feedback is important
and I`ll appreciate your time and consideration if you leave some
testimonial comment about this answer.Thank you for using FixYa, have a nice day.