Question about 2000 Ford Focus
Thanks for using FixYa. You can look at this picture for serpentine belt for your 2002 Ford Focus Z3--
Ford Focus Z3 Serpentine belt Removal--
· Jack up the front of the vehicle and support it on jack stands. Use a wrench to remove two bolts and take off the drive belt lower cover.
· Note belt routing and make a sketch for your reference if you don't have a belt routing diagram from the manufacturer.
· Find the belt tensioner pulley. Use your wrench to rotate the tensioner pulley by pulling clockwise on a bolt in the center of the pulley. Slip the old belt off of the tensioner pulley.
· Release the belt tensioner. Slip the belt off of the pulleys and install the new belt according to your routing diagram.
· Rotate the tensioner again to allow the new belt to slip over the tensioner pulley. Release the tensioner again. Replace the drive belt lower cover and lower the vehicle.
Please do rate the solution and revert for further assistance.
Posted on Sep 06, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 20, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 26, 2012 | 2002 Ford Focus
Feb 20, 2012 | 2002 Ford SVT Focus
Jul 30, 2011 | Ford Focus Cars & Trucks
Apr 19, 2010 | 2004 Ford Focus
Mar 23, 2010 | 2002 Ford SVT Focus
Apr 08, 2009 | 2005 Ford Focus
11,357 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!