Question about Hyundai Sonata
Interior lights don't 'FLASH'... just the PARKING lights.... that means the burglar alarm is active - NATURAL and NORMAL that the engine doesn't start. Find a 'COMPENTENT' Hyundai Technician - have it properly diagnosed!... then you'll know what the problem is.
Posted on Sep 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2016 | 2008 Ford Escape
Oct 12, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 15, 2013 | 2005 Lexus ES330
Feb 20, 2010 | 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
Jan 25, 2010 | 2005 Nissan Sentra
Nov 23, 2009 | 2005 Hyundai Sonata
Nov 19, 2009 | 2007 Subaru Forester 2.5X L.L. Bean...
Aug 06, 2009 | 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
Aug 15, 2017 | 2005 Nissan Maxima
Remote Control Fob Procedures:
The Central Door locking is controlled by the Multi-Remote Control system which controls
the door locking, door super locking and emergency hazard reminders.
When the doors are locked and unlocked the unit flashes the hazard lights once for lock and twice for unlock.
A maximum of four remote controls are allowed to be programmed:
Ensure all the doors have been unlocked, either by using a good transponder key or remote
control plip key.
1. Turn the ignition switch from Position 0 to ON 6 times within 10 seconds.
2. Next, turn ignition switch to OFF position. Leave key in ignition switch.
3. Wait 2 seconds then the system will enter programming mode and will flash the warning
4. Press and HOLD the unlock button on the Plip.
5. While pressing the unlock button, press the lock button 3 times.
6. Release the unlock button.
7. The warning lights will flash once to indicate successful programming.
8. Repeat procedure 4 to 7 for up to 4 plip key's.
9. When completed turn ignition ON, and the warning lights will flash 2 times.
10. Remove key, and check all plip key's for operation.
NOTE : The programming mode will stop when either the ignition is switch ON, 4 plip keys
have been programmed or no input signal either from the switch or plip keys has been received
for 120 seconds.
i hope this can help you.. :)
Jul 28, 2008 | 2005 Nissan Sentra
Nov 17, 2017 | Hyundai Cars & Trucks
269 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!