Question about Mercedes-Benz SL-Class

Open Question

How to change an american exhaustsystem to a european system for 380SL from1982

Posted by on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

For how much can i get the wheel nuts?

check with an auto parts store .

Apr 16, 2018 | Cars & Trucks

3 Answers

Change fuel filter

I also recommend to use only original spare parts. You can contact Concord Spare Parts, LLC and get free consultation. They have big catalog of auto parts of American, European, Japanese and Korean cars. Try to search on their website

Mar 09, 2018 | Cars & Trucks

2 Answers

Rear window washer refill

Washer Fluid is almost always supplied from the same reservoir as the front windshield/headlamps for American vehicles, the distribution system is split by using 2 or more pumps at the discharge of the reservoir. There are a few European autos that utilize 2 reservoirs but these reservoirs are usually right there next to the main one.

Jan 20, 2018 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Car dies when you dissconect the batterie

What is make and model and year of the car. On most Japanese models the battery must be connected for the cr to run, this is exactly opposite of how American and European cars are set up. On an American cars that means the Alternator is not putting out any voltage.

Jun 25, 2012 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

I'm trying t locate my IAT sensor on my ford escort 1994 and i cant find it

it is located on the inlet for the throttlebody on a section between the throttlebody and the air intake tube from the airbox. Do you have a North American model or a European model? The European model didn't require an IAT sensor. Just the North American model to meet EPA requirements. If it's a North Americal model, the sensor should be located in the air cleaner and have 2 small hoses attatched to it. have a good day !!

Jun 18, 2011 | Ford Escort Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Hey, My hyundai tucson 2006 2.0 crdi 6speed , the eobd lamp blinks , what could this be ?

EOBD is a European version of the OBD-II system found on North American cars.

Have the car scanned for codes to see what system has triggered the light.

Good luck on this repair.

Jan 06, 2011 | Hyundai Tucson Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Yes i am looking for the coolant system bleeder valve i cant find it on the car and everyone i have talked to says there is one can you help me locate it on a 96 pontiac sunfire 2.2L

not sure re American cars BUT why bother looking,just undo the jubilee clip on the bottom rad hose.(we dont have them at all on European cars).

Nov 12, 2010 | 1996 Pontiac Sunfire

2 Answers

Converting built in infinity radio tuner to get european stations

Hi Barak, I have not seen an easy adjustment on any car stereo for converting the frequencies. The Crossfire stereo is manufactured by Becker. Try Becker of North America in Upper Saddle River NJ.

Nov 13, 2008 | 2006 Chrysler Crossfire

1 Answer

Trailer Connections

I took the vehicle to Bosch, an electrical expert in Germany.

Jun 28, 2008 | 1997 Ford F150 Regular Cab

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cars & Trucks Logo

Related Topics:

17 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Mercedes-Benz Experts

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22326 Answers


Level 3 Expert

79865 Answers

Joseph Prosser

Level 3 Expert

772 Answers

Are you a Mercedes-Benz Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides