Question about 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe
Lets check the ECC fuse in the inside fuse block on left side of dash. That
fuse controls power to the liftgate relay it is located on the "B" pillar
passenger side This is the door post between front and rear seats. if the fuse
is good listen/feel this area for the relay clicking.
Posted on Aug 02, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
KEYLESS ENTRY PROGRAMMING
Have all remotes for the vehicle on hand.
Make sure all the doors and rear hatch/trunk are closed during programming.
Only need to use 1 remote to get into program mode but all remotes must be programmed during the same session.
Each step must be completed within 5 seconds.
1. Sit in the car with all doors/trunk tightly closed
2. Turn the key to the ON position, marked by "II" on the ignition bezel so the dash lights come on, then within 5 seconds press the "Lock" button on the remote for 1 second or so and release the button.
3. Turn the key to the OFF position, marked by "I" on the ignition bezel - dash lights go off.
4. Repeat steps 2 & 3 three more times (A total of 4 times) - each step must be done within 5 seconds of the previous step.
5. Upon the 4th turning of the key to "ON", press the lock button on one remote, the locks will make a cycling sound (clunk), locks will NOT lock or unlock at this point, they will just make a noise. The system is now in programming mode. Do not turn key off.
6. Within 5 seconds of entering programming mode and within 5 seconds of each other, press the lock button ON EACH remote you are programming, for a second or so and release. This step needs to be completed within 10 seconds. Each time a remote button is pushed, the locks should cycle. Up to 3 remotes can be programmed.7. Turn ignition completely off and remove the key. Step out of car and close door. The remotes should be programmed and should work. If you have a trunk/hatch release, the button for this feature needs to be held for a few seconds before the trunk/hatch will "pop".
Mar 12, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Doors not getting open with remote or key problem,there are help
links provided below.Click the link below to go through its
procedure and troubleshoot the problem:----
drivers side front door will not open from inside or outside?
Car door will
All power door
locks not working ?
Door lock Actuator?
How to Access car door panel?
Vehicle door panel components?
Truck Door will not close?
Where is Cars Door control Module located?
Power door locks not working?
Door ajar light stays on?
Door locks not working?
Front Door dis-assembly diagram?
Rear Door dis-assembly diagram?
How to test Power door locks?
Doors will not open with Remote?
How to replace
Door Hatch ?
How to remove Doors?
How to Replace Doors?
not unlock Rear door?
Door locks or windows not working on car?
This will help.
Feb 14, 2012 | 2002 Jeep Liberty
May 02, 2010 | 2002 Chrysler Town & Country
Feb 16, 2010 | 1996 Chevrolet Tahoe
Oct 20, 2009 | 2004 Infiniti FX35
Sep 28, 2009 | 2005 GMC Yukon
May 27, 2017 | 1996 Chevrolet Tahoe
Mar 03, 2009 | 2005 Lexus RX330
Nov 17, 2008 | 1996 Mercury Villager
138 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!