Question about 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 25, 2014 | 2002 Mazda Miata
- there is no fuel
- the fuel pump needs checking/replacing
- the spark plugs need replacing
- high tension wires need replacing
2. when switching the ignition there is only a single click or no sound
- the battery is flat/needs charging or replacement
- a fuse for one of the ignition components is blown and needs replacing
Hope these help in finding the cause or getting a clearer picture of the problem.
Nov 06, 2013 | Hyundai Santa Fe Cars & Trucks
Nov 17, 2011 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 15, 2009 | 2001 Chevrolet Tracker
May 22, 2009 | 2002 Pontiac Aztek
Apr 16, 2009 | Ford Mustang Cars & Trucks
Apr 12, 2009 | 2003 Toyota Corolla
Feb 28, 2009 | 1998 GMC Sierra
Nov 30, 2008 | 2004 Nissan Quest
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: