Question about 2004 Honda Odyssey
Just replaced 03 odyssey battery, think I have the right radio code but it has a number "9" in it. How do I enter a "9" to unlock it. How may attempts do I have?
You do not have a number 9 in the radio code. the radio code was on a small white sticker and there was 3 copies of it when the auto was shipped to the dealer. If you have a navi system in the car that may be the navi code that you are looking at. If you cannot find your radio code you will have to contact your dealer and he will want the serial # for the radio. Turn the radio off and press and hold the #1 and 6 buttons. Now press the power button. You have entered the self diagnosis of the radio. press the #2 button and it will give you the serial #. Press it again and you can temp. listen to your radio. The radio will fail after 3 attempts. Pull the neg. cable off the battery and start over.
Posted on Aug 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 02, 2015 | 2003 Honda Odyssey
Sep 22, 2014 | 2003 Honda Odyssey
1. Turn the ignition ON (The radio should display "LOC")
2. Hold down the Radio Presets 2 and 3 buttons for six seconds
radio display changes from LOC to a three-digit number. Write this
number down. You now have fifteen seconds to complete the next step.
4. Press the AM/FM button
5. The radio display changes to another three-digit number. Write this number to the right of the first one.
6. You now have a six-digit number, the first three digits are from STEP 03 and the last three digits are form STEP 05
7. Call 1-800-537-5140
8. Press 1 then # (pound). You'll hear "Invalid Code, try again"
9. Press 139010 or 106010 or 206010 or 202107 then # (pound). You will be asked to enter your four or six digit code followed by *
10. Enter the number from STEP 6 then *
11. Listen to the four-digit number and write it down. It will be repeated twice
12. Turn the ignition ON (The radio displays LOC)
13. Use the MN and HR buttons to enter the code from STEP 11
14. Press the AM/FM button. The radio display changes to "SEC". Your radio is now "un-locked" and usable.
Mar 27, 2011 | 2000 Chevrolet Corvette
Oct 06, 2010 | 2003 Honda Odyssey
Jul 21, 2010 | 1996 GMC Jimmy
Feb 14, 2010 | 2003 Honda Odyssey
Nov 23, 2009 | 2004 Honda Odyssey
Aug 18, 2009 | 2005 Honda Odyssey
Jan 21, 2009 | 1999 Honda Odyssey
Sep 10, 2008 | 2000 Chevrolet S-10
218 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!