Question about Cars & Trucks

Open Question

I have a 1960-1961 Preway Wall Chef elements needed. I have two of these wall ovens needing elements.

On the inside of the oven I found a plate attached: reads: 304-1S 66359 and below the 66359 it reads 4900

Posted by on


3 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 491 Answers

SOURCE: how do I replace the licence plate light on a 2005


Posted on Oct 19, 2009

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: Fuel leak up in front by fire wall.Bad smell

I had this exact problem. I had a leak where the fuel line connects to the engine. A plastic interface part was broken and not sealing. I replaced the fuel lines (from tank to engine). The assembly comes only with both send and return lines and connectors. Later, I found out that a kit to replace only the interface part exists. You cut the send line and slip the replacement part over the line and connect it up. My repair was over $450.00. The repair kit costs about $25.00. I've not seen one. Fix this at once. The car is dangerous to drive.

Posted on Apr 12, 2011

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Where can i locate chassis number on body on 2005 pt cruser

On a 2.4 PT It's found at the rear of the cylinder block, on a 2.0 it's found on front side of engine block.
There are VIN numbers on the dash board viewed through the screen. On the fire wall can be found the body code plate.
On the T350 manual transaxle the codes can be found on the transaxle end cover and on the G288, it's found on the transaxle bell housing.
Finally, on auto trans, it's found affixed to the trans axle torque converter housing. Have a poke about and you should find what you are looking for. some plates contain partial information, but all should match, as you know.
Hope you find this helpful. Red

May 15, 2014 | 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser

2 Answers

How do I locate the VIN on a Mitsubishi Fuso 1988 bus converted to a motorhome?

check for the vin plate on the fire wall of the engine compartment or on the insides of the mudguards in the engine compartment. It may have been moved to inside the front door pillars near your feet or on the door pillar at the rear of the front door.

Apr 29, 2014 | Mitsubishi Minivan Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Caloric wall oven set timer and now oven will not come on

reset timer to zero .turn on the oven .numbers should flash press once .on 12 light should now come on for the oven.

Dec 20, 2013 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

How to remove wiper transmission on 1995 tracker

1: remove wipers from shaft (special puller or you wreck it)
2: remove all those tricky plastic rivets on cowl vent top.(below blades)
3: unscrew blade shaft nuts.
4: remove wiper motor, base plate on engine bay fire wall.
5: remove wiper. (by not , its plain and abvious , now exposed.

Mar 23, 2013 | Geo Tracker Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Where is the starter relay on 96 bmw 318i

driver side wall plate, right side of wall, i believe there are 5 relays, 4 on the long side of the plate and one on the short end. You want the one by itself on the short end.

Nov 17, 2012 | 1996 BMW 318

1 Answer

How to adjust head lights on 100 series toyota land cruiser 5 door wagon

Park the Cruiser facing a wall or other flat wall/object, about 15 feet away from the wall.

  • 2 With the masking tape, make a "+" on the wall or flat surface that corresponds with the center-most point on the headlight housing. You may need to use measuring tape to find the center to the housing and to mark the correct position on the wall for the masking tape.
  • 3 Turn the headlights on.
  • 4 Use the horizontal screw located on the inside edge of the housing (toward the center of the Cruiser) and the vertical adjustment screw located on the top of the headlight housing to adjust the headlight beam until the beam is centered on the "+" on the wall.
  • Oct 06, 2011 | 2002 Toyota Land Cruiser

    1 Answer

    Big hole in transmissoin behind the torkconverter wall

    Is the hole something thats cracked and damaged looking or simertrical looking because many vehicles have an axess plate that can be removed to look inside with out having to remove the transmossion Im not sure what you mean when you say torque converter wall im assume you mean this hole is on the outside of the housing and you don,t have the transmission off the vehicle

    Nov 29, 2010 | 1997 Plymouth Voyager

    1 Answer

    2004 Honda Element...the clutch pedal engaging at 50%

    You could have a problem with your pressure plate, but you need to check out your clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder too. Check the clutch master cylinder fluid reservoir, and make sure it is full. It is located on the back wall of the engine compartment, approx right in front of your clutch pedal. If it is low, or you notice any fluid leakage, you need to address what caused that. You can bleed the system too, but that won't repair the problem.

    Dec 10, 2009 | 2004 Honda Element

    1 Answer

    Heard a pop while baking - tripped the breaker - reset it and now only the pan burners work - no bake -no briol element has continuity but will not heat

    Take a close look (with the breaker off) at both elements to see if one of them has a small hole where it blew out. If not, look to see if one of the wires has come loose from the end of the element where it goes into the oven wall. Somes hard to see.

    If one of the elements are bad, they can be purchased at an appliance parts shop and are inexpensive. If one of the wires burned off, you can remove about 1/4" of the insulation and crimp on a new clip to slide onto the element holder. Remember, you are working with 220v which will light you up if not careful.

    Nov 03, 2009 | Cars & Trucks

    1 Answer

    1992 Ford F250 4x4 7.3 Diesel

    those trucks had problems with the fire wall breaking .have some one push the clutch pedle and watch the fire wall from under the hood were the clutch master cylinder bolts too if the fire wall moves u need to buy the repaire kit from ford.

    Apr 01, 2009 | 1992 Ford F250

    Not finding what you are looking for?
    Cars & Trucks Logo

    Related Topics:

    18 people viewed this question

    Ask a Question

    Usually answered in minutes!

    Top Cars & Trucks Experts


    Level 3 Expert

    76109 Answers

    Colin Stickland
    Colin Stickland

    Level 3 Expert

    22156 Answers

    Randy Ohler

    Level 3 Expert

    14585 Answers

    Are you a Car and Truck Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

    Answer questions

    Manuals & User Guides