Question about Land Rover Cars & Trucks
WHAT CAN I DO TO SOVLE THE PROBLEM.The exceleration is slugish
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
No, likely to be caused by the actuators in the lock mechanism failing usually causing the door to remain locked. The boor door can also fail this way, as do the front side doors. Replacement requires the whole lock unit to be replaced at a cost of roughly £60 a lock, and a hours work. Helps if you have small hands. Requires a full strip down of the door and you will need the lock unit, trim clips (a few quid) and a trim removal tool (tenner). You can bodge with a flat head screwdriver, but the tool does help prevent damage to the clips & trim panel.
Posted on Feb 22, 2010
There are adjustment screws on the rockets according to RAVE.
The procedure is as follows:
1) Rotate the engine clockwise until No 1 injector lobe is at full lift.
2) Rotate rocker adjusting screw clockwise until the injector plunger is felt to bottom out.
3) Rotate rocket adjusting screw anti-clockwise one complete turn to give plunger the required bump clearance and tighten rocker arm adjusting screw locknut to 16Nm. Ensure the screw does not turn as the locknut is tightened.
4) Carry out the procedure for the remaining 4 rocker arms.
5) After completion of rocker arm adjustment slowly rotate engine clockwise 2 complete turns by hand to ensure that no injectors are bottoming out on their plungers.
Posted on Feb 24, 2010
In the engine fuse box under the bonnet ,relay is the closest one to the front of the vehicle ,about £7 to replkace
Posted on Jun 09, 2010
first check the wiper motors if there is a fault in it thats why it blows the fuses,,,unhook the wire to the drive motor and turn them on,,if fuse dont blow its the motor
Posted on Aug 21, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 24, 2017 | Rover Cars & Trucks
Feb 06, 2017 | Land Rover Cars & Trucks
Nov 11, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 12, 2016 | 1995 Land Rover Defender
Jul 05, 2012 | 2001 Land Rover Discovery Series II
Sep 01, 2009 | 1999 Land Rover Discovery
Aug 15, 2009 | Land Rover Discovery Cars & Trucks
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: