Question about 2003 Hyundai Tiburon
You'll need to buy a new motor and regulator. You can go used or new, it's up to you. The regulator will include the cable.
- Remove the interior door trim,
- Disconnect the power cable from the window motor,
- Remove the window bump-stops (one at the front, one back),
- Remove the glass window from the regulator (two bolts),
- Slide the glass window out of the top of the door,
- Remove 3 nuts from the window motor,
- Remove all window regulator bolts,
- Slide the motor & regulator assembly out the top of the door.
- Mount your new motor to your new regulator,
- Install the new motor & regulator assembly in the reverse order.
Posted on Dec 01, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 06, 2011 | 2005 Lincoln Aviator
Oct 10, 2009 | 2000 Pontiac Grand Am GT
Sep 05, 2009 | 2002 Dodge Dakota Club Cab
Aug 27, 2009 | 2000 Lincoln Town Car
Jul 04, 2009 | 2002 Dodge Durango
Jun 03, 2009 | 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan
Jan 01, 2009 | 1993 Mercury Cougar
Dec 17, 2008 | 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Jul 26, 2008 | 1998 Jeep Cherokee
Jul 23, 2008 | 2000 GMC Sierra
372 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: