CAUTION: Refer to Battery Disconnect Caution in Cautions and Notices.
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Recover the refrigerant.
3. Remove the drive belt.
4. Disconnect the refrigerant hose assembly from the compressor.
5. Cap or plug all of the open connections.
6. Disconnect the electrical connectors, as necessary.
7. Remove the bolts.
8. Remove the compressor from the bracket.
9. Drain the compressor oil.
10. Measure the compressor oil. Refer to Adding Oil .
1. Fill the compressor with oil. Refer to Adding Oil .
2. Install the compressor to the bracket.
NOTE : Refer to Fastener Notice in Cautions and Notices.
3. Install the compressor mounting bolts.
Tighten the bolts to 50 N.m (37 lb ft) .
4. Connect the electrical connectors, as necessary.
5. Install the refrigerant hose assembly to the compressor.
6. Install the drive belt.
7. Connect the negative battery cable.
8. Charge the system. Refer to Refrigerant Recovery and Recycling, Adding Oil, Evacuating and Recharging Procedures .
9. Inspect the system for leaks.
I hope this helps.