Question about Ford Ranger
90% of all clutch shudder is caused by worn/weak/overheated clutch disc torsion springs and the cure is a replacement clutch disc.The other 10 % is soft/defective motor mounts.
Posted on May 19, 2017
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 26, 2017 | Ford Cars & Trucks
Feb 15, 2017 | Ford Ranger Cars & Trucks
Nov 02, 2015 | 2006 Ford Ranger 2.5
Oct 29, 2015 | 2006 Ford Ranger
Jan 05, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 01, 2011 | Ford Cars & Trucks
Feb 25, 2011 | 1999 Ford Ranger SuperCab
Apr 13, 2010 | 2004 Ford Ranger
Mar 17, 2010 | 2000 Ford Ranger SuperCab
Mar 17, 2018 | Ford Cars & Trucks
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: