Question about Chevrolet Cars & Trucks
Chevrolet Captiva 2.0L LTZ 4x4 2010 92000 Code 1007120? Nissan Tiida 1.6 Accenta 200710 104000km Code 47034420? Audi A4 TDI Attraction 2009 94000kmCode 04042290 ?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: turbo over boost on audi
I can help you to fix this problem. "Fault code: P1557 - Turbo Boost pressure control exceeded"
But I need some info from your engine:
- what type of engine do you have (engine code: ex.ALH, AJM, AWX, ...) or power in kW (PS)
- how many km (miles) are your car?
My e-mail adress is: TDISLine@yahoo.com
Posted on Nov 14, 2008
i just replaced 1 yesterday your best option is to remove the headlights, bumper, you will see 3 torx bolts both sides holding complete front section, remove air conditioning rad pull round to right hand side without losing pipes, the front section should pull round to the left a little prope with axle stand. draw out a digram of witch way the belt goes round all pulleys. to the left of the water pump (big fan wheel) is the tensioner, to slacken place 15mm spanner on bolt and pull anticlockwise.
Posted on Jul 11, 2009
For time and date settings you must try the follows:
1. On the instrument cluster display you will find two small buttons at the bottom side. The left button is provided for time and date settings.
2. Pull the button once and you will see the "hour" number in pulse mode. Then turn the button finely on the right side step by step until you set up the "hour" number. When you finished the "hour" number setting you must pull once again the button until the "minute" number come in pulse mode.
3. Now turn the button finely on the right side step by step until you set up the "minute" number. When you finished the "minute" number setting you must pull once again the button until the "day" number come in pulse mode.
4. In the same mode you will set up also the "month" and the "year" numbers. After all settings you must waiting few seconds until display no more pulsing.
Please rate my response! Thanks!
Posted on Aug 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 27, 2016 | 2012 Chevrolet Chevrolet Captiva Sport LTZ
Jul 21, 2016 | Chevrolet Cars & Trucks
Jul 12, 2016 | Nissan Tiida Cars & Trucks
Jan 16, 2015 | 2012 Chevrolet Chevrolet Captiva Sport LTZ
Dec 12, 2014 | 2009 Chevrolet Captiva 2.0
Aug 03, 2014 | 2007 Nissan Tiida 1.6
May 15, 2014 | 2009 Chevrolet Captiva 2.0D
Dec 06, 2013 | 2007 Nissan Tiida 1.6
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!