Question about Cars & Trucks
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Well then if no pressure at fuel rail then go to pump and in line filter as the in line filter might be the main problem but the pump pressure can also be faulty if filter is bad so check it out and let me know how you get on. Ron
Posted on Nov 02, 2009
Testimonial: "thanks but the fuel filter was changed a month ago. and theres fuel up to the regulator. i'm thinking bad regulator or passlock sercurity issue again"
SOURCE: 2001 won't start. turns over
check the color of your spark if it is blue your good if orange replace coil dependig on your setup and if you have 1 coild or 8 coils you many have to check each cylinder seperate just pull out spark plug replace the spark plug wire have someone try to start car and lood at color of spark i should note dont hold the wire just let it rest close by
if that is ok replace your crankshaft postion sensor as it tells the cars ecu when and to what cylinder to fire spark to faulty crankshaft postion sensors 99 percent of the time wont allow car to start or very hard starts the other 1 percent
if it helps please leave good review 4 thumbs
Posted on May 10, 2011
SOURCE: the car won't start; lights,
Check the starter and the starter relay or fuse. A client of mines car was doing the same thing, it ended up being two issues, the starter not working anymore, and a relay that was bad. If I am not mistaken everything should be labeled in the fuse box under the hood and will tell you where the fuse/ relay is for your vehicle
Posted on Jun 12, 2011
SOURCE: Have a 1999 Kia Sportage
dose it backfire when you crank it over. if it dose your timing is off. If it dosent backfire when you crank it then look at all your wires and make shur you pulged ever thing in. and if you have one ground not hooked up that can cause a no start do you have fuel?
let me know and we will help more if needed
If you need further help, reach me via phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/dennis_f849d3d6a68c6430
Posted on Jul 11, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2016 | Toyota Cars & Trucks
Aug 16, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 30, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
May 21, 2013 | 2007 Chevrolet Impala LS Sedan New Cars
Sep 21, 2012 | 1995 Oldsmobile Aurora
Apr 02, 2012 | Jeep Cherokee Cars & Trucks
Sep 12, 2011 | 2003 Mercury Mountaineer
12 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: