Question about Chevrolet Cruze
Cucled key 8x in this day. Now flickering info screen& then BLACK.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Close all vehicle doors.
2. Insert the key into the ignition.
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel-continue to hold
down until instructed to release in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the
6. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The vehicle will lock and unlock
the doors automatically.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter simultaneously until
the door locks and unlocks.
This step may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 NOW for each additional transmitter (including any existing
12. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position in order to exit the transmitter programming
Thanks for using FixYa - a FixYa rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.
Posted on May 27, 2009
you can call the dealer and give them your vin number they will be able to tell you if your vehicle came equiped with that feature or not
Posted on Jun 20, 2009
my mum had a similar problem and it turn out the code the key transmits to the engine had gone wrong she took it to a vw dealer and they reprogrammed the key. it works fine now and is a common problem. hope that helps
Posted on Sep 18, 2009
Need to go to the dealer for a new FOB to be activated. You can only reactivate original Key FOBS that have received new batteries.
Posted on Feb 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 09, 2016 | Chevrolet Cruze Cars & Trucks
Apr 07, 2013 | Vauxhall Cars & Trucks
Mar 28, 2013 | 2011 Chevrolet Cruze
May 01, 2012 | 2011 Chevrolet Cruze
Dec 29, 2008 | Chevrolet Monte Carlo Cars & Trucks
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: