Question about Cars & Trucks
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
hi its situsted next to front passanger wheel in line with the transaxle you will see the oil pan the drain plug is on the back please rate this answer
Posted on Nov 19, 2009
SOURCE: How to turn off change
1. Turn the ignition to ON do not start.Engine OFF dash board lights ON.
2. Press and release the reset button in the driver information center (DIC) until the OIL LIFE message is displayed.
3. Once the alternating OIL LIFE and RESET messages appear on the DIC display, press and hold the reset stem until several beeps sound. This confirms the OIL LIFE system has been reset.
4. Turn the key to lock. If the CHANGE OIL message comes back on when you start the engine, the ENGINE OIL LIFE system has not reset. Repeat the procedure
1. Turn the ignition key to ON with the engine off.
2. Fully press and release the accelerator pedal 3 times within 5 seconds. Several beeps sound. This confirms the oil life system has been reset.
3. Turn the ignition key OFF.
4. If the CHANGE/OIL message comes back on when you start the engine, the engine oil life system has not reset. Repeat the procedure
I use the second method, it is more universal and it works for Chevy Venture too.
Posted on Nov 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 07, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 28, 2012 | 2004 Chevrolet Colorado
Mar 11, 2011 | 2004 Chevrolet Colorado
Jun 14, 2010 | 2004 Chevrolet Colorado
Dec 08, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Colorado
Nov 19, 2009 | 2004 Chevrolet Colorado
Jun 16, 2009 | 2004 Chevrolet Colorado
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!