Question about Cars & Trucks
Tips for a great answer:
The fuel pump shut-off switch is
located in the driver's foot well,
behind the kick panel. The reset
button for the fuel pump shut-off
switch is accessible through an
opening in the kick panel.
Use the following procedure to reset the fuel pump shut-off switch.
1. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
2. Check the fuel system for leaks.
3. If no fuel leak is apparent, reset the fuel pump shut-off switch by
pushing in on the reset button.
4. Turn the ignition to the RUN position. Pause for a few seconds and
return the key to the OFF position.
5. Make a further check for leaks in the fuel system.
Jun 26, 2017 | Mercury Cars & Trucks
Jun 04, 2011 | Ford Explorer Cars & Trucks
Mar 15, 2011 | 2001 Ford Escape
Mar 08, 2011 | 1999 Ford Expedition
Dec 12, 2010 | 2001 Ford Expedition
Sep 27, 2010 | 1990 Ford Taurus
Oct 27, 2008 | 1999 Lincoln Town Car
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!