Question about Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

I have made an error on a money county court claim . It has been served .do I do it again

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has achieved Level 3.

  • Cars & Trucks Master
  • 923 Answers

Contact the court ... QUICKLY, and explain what happened, and why!

Posted on May 09, 2017


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

I cannot serve on jury duty. how to cancel?

unless you are severely crippled or dead i think you have no choice. they will come for you if you ignore the summons.

Dec 14, 2017 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

At what age can one be exempt fron jury duty in orange county, California

Q: Do I have to perform jury service if I'm over 70 years of age?
A: There is no age exemption for jury service. If you are 70 years of age or older, the California Rules of Court allow you to be excused due to a medical condition without a doctor's note. You must inform the court that you are not able to serve. Requests to be excused must be in writing and submitted to the Office of the Jury Commissioner prior to the prospective juror's service date. You may also submit a request for an excuse through the eJuror online application at , no later than
five days prior to the service date.

May 12, 2016 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Does I have a traffic fine outstanding?

Look up phone number for your county/city court. Only way to know (before you get notice from court, or get pulled over for some other problem). Clerk can look up info by name to be sure.

May 04, 2016 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

I got served with a counter suit, she is asking to reserve the right to be heard in superior court because she wants more than we can get in small claims court, can she do this??

No legal issues on this forum. Too many variables like what state/country you are in. The original case accusation and few here are qualified to give you particulars. Now if you had a problem with a computer or a Tacoma I might be able to help more

Apr 04, 2015 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

How do I collect $1,100.00 from General Motors? This money will cover (needlessly) repairing and replacing the starter, diagnosing an intermittent no-crank condition, replacing and programming a new

If there is a legal self help group in your area, contact them. Google legal self help in your state and city. If you are lucky you live near a college or university that has students look at these types of issues for practice and it won't cost you anything for their help. They can get you started with a small claims court action. The Nolo Press books for legal help are especially good; I've included a link to the California Small Claims Guide for example.
Also try your local Better Business Bureau, State Attorney General's Office, Consumer Protection Agency.
Have ALL of your documentation organized and try not to get emotional when asking for help.
If small claims court isn't available to you, you'll need a lawyer that specializes in automotive repair issues & lemon law issues. But you may end up spending more in legal fees than you could possibly collect.

Everybody Guide to Small Claims Court in California Everybody Guide to... Better Business Bureau Start With Trust Auto Repair Basics Consumer Information Consumer Complaints and Protection

Jan 30, 2015 | 2004 Saturn ION

1 Answer

I own a condominium in Colorado Rises but am not having any luck renting it out, so my parents have been giving me money to make the home loan repayments. It looks like more sense would be made by it to...

You need to transfer the name and the mortgage for your parents because you haven't been able to rent the condo out. What make you believe they've better luck at renting it than you? If you simply need to transfer the title to the house the easiest way, locate a quit claim deed, both you and your parents appear before a notary indication the action, and you would go to the county court in the county the property is found in to document. This may cost the least of the two. co springs real estate for sale The easiest solution to accomplish the exchange the title is to make contact with a title company, You'll find one in the local phone book. Tell them you need to transfer name to your condo to your parents. In addition you want them to purchase the condominium "SUBJECT TO THE EXISTING MORTGAGE" and the sale value may be the mortgage balance. They are going to setup an appointment for you to do this. Follow their instructions they are when it comes to this colorado springs co real estate This strategy will cost a little more but on the long term it will be worth the cost if something happens to either of you. You may signal, they will signal, the name company will supply the notary. They'll also do the record in the state court house. It will move the mortgage too as the title. Doing it this way you will not need the services of the real estate agent. There might be some tax ramifications, but your parents and you should check with your tax expert. I trust this will be of some use to you, all the best.

Feb 06, 2013 | Land Rover Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

My van went into the garage to have a gear box fitted. one of the employees said they had a gear box and it would be fitted and ready on monday. he phoned to say it wasnt ready twice. we went into the...

if you had a written estimate for the work to be done, and a work order, then you will be able to state to the person whom undertook to do the work, to either return the money or do the work.Furthermore, you should ask them for a written estimate for the time involved to complete the work.

If they ignore you, then inform them that you intend to file with the local "Small Claims Court" . If you file with the court, (a small fee is involved) it is usually a good deaL for you.

You should inform the garage owner of your action, and they would be very foolish to ignore you. Garage's like that give a bad name to the rest of the people whom try and give excellent service.

If he is foolish enough to go to court, then it will cost him future customers. You can also call the local Better Business Bureau and explain your situation. If the garage gets a negative rating from the BBB, that will not reflect well on him or his business.

Good luck.

Jan 29, 2011 | Volkswagen Microbus Cars & Trucks

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cars & Trucks Logo

Related Topics:

14 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Cars & Trucks Experts


Level 3 Expert

77932 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22306 Answers

Thomas Perkins
Thomas Perkins

Level 3 Expert

14403 Answers

Are you a Car and Truck Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides