Question about Cars & Trucks
Loosen the wheel nuts , chock one of the other wheels front and rear, so the can't move, take out the spare wheel, place the jack in the jacking position for that wheel, apply hand brake, jack car till wheel is free from the ground, remove nuts and wheel, fit new wheel and nuts, tighten with spanner, remove jack and tighten wheel nuts up tight, that's it.
Posted on May 07, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 03, 2014 | 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer
Jul 07, 2014 | 1998 Ford Windstar
Jan 12, 2013 | 2002 Toyota Highlander
3. Remove retaining ring. If the bearing inner race remains on wheel hub, grind a section of inner race until approximately 0.020 in (0.5 mm) remains. Remove race with a chisel.
4. Remove wheel bearing with suitable tool.
• Do not remove dust cover unless necessary. • Do not reuse dust cover if removed. 5. Mark relative positions of dust cover and knuckle for proper reassembly. 6. Remove dust cover with a chisel.
• Do not remove wheel hub bolt unless necessary. • Do not reuse wheel hub bolt if removed. 7. Remove wheel hub bolt with a press.
Assembly 1. Press in new wheel studs. Front wheel hub press in either bolt turning or loosening by the torque of 108.5 lb•ft (147 N•m, 15 kg•m) shall not be premissible.
2. Mark new dust cover to match the removed dust cover. 3. Align mark on new dust cover with knuckle. 4. Install new dust cover with suitable tool.
5. Install new wheel bearing with suitable tool. 6. Install front wheel hub assembly with suitable tool.
• Use a new oil seal, and apply grease to seal. • Install oil seal so that it is flush with knuckle. 7. Install new oil seal with SST(0K993 331 016).
Jan 12, 2013 | 2003 Kia Sedona
Jan 06, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 25, 2011 | Ford F-250 Cars & Trucks
Oct 03, 2009 | 1994 Mazda 323
May 28, 2009 | 1999 Ford Taurus
May 25, 2009 | 1996 Mercury Sable
Apr 10, 2009 | 1996 Mercury Villager
Sep 20, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!