Hi I got a 2002 audi a6 the radio displays safe but even if I keep scan and rds buttons pressed nothing happens.wat is the solution
it depends on year of car and make of RADIOHERE IS THE SETTINGS FOR A 2002 AUDI A6 Quattro V6 2.7L Turbo (APB) engine code
For the Audi Concert Radio
YOU STILL NEED YOUR RADIO CODE TO ENTER THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! tell me if this work for you
Entering Anti-theft Code
The following is the procedure to re-activate the radio if the display
shows "SAFE". It is important that the procedure be followed in the
1. Turn on radio. The radio display shows "SAFE".
2. Press the FM2 and RDS buttons simultaneously and hold until "1000"
shows on the display. Release the buttons. Do NOT press these buttons
again, otherwise the radio will consider "1000" to be the code.
3. Use Preset buttons 1 ... 4 to enter the four-digit code number
from your radio card. Preset button 1 corresponds to the first digit,
Preset button 2 corresponds to the second digit, etc. Each press of the
button increments the number by 1.
4. Once the code shown on the display is correct, press the FM2 and
RDS buttons simultaneously and hold until the word "SAFE" appears in the
display, then release the buttons.
5. The radio should unlock and be usable shortly afterwards.
6. If an incorrect code is entered, the word "SAFE" appears, first
flashing and then continuously. You can repeat the above steps to unlock
the radio once more, the number of attempts will be shown in the
display. If an incorrect code is entered again, you radio will be locked
for about one hour. After one hour - the radio must stay on and the key
must remain in the ignition lock - if the display goes out, the you can
repeat the above procedure to unlock again. The cycle - two attempts,
one hour lock-up - still applies.
7. If you lose your radio code, contact your Audi dealer.
Note: Some European market Concert radios have a TP button instead of
the FM2 button, so the description above with those units would require
pressing the TP and the RDS buttons simultaneously.
Dec 03, 2010 |
2002 Audi A6