How do I reset the remote key
Try this it worked for my s60 and recently on my C30
1. Sit in the vehicle with all doors closed.
2. Turn the ignition key on and off five times (not to start position, but the on position) and on the fifth time leave in the on position.
3. Press the remote lock/unlock button several times (if there is a dashboard mounted LED it should light for 2 seconds and then it should flash for 10 seconds) to synchronise the remote to the control unit. Repeat this for additional remotes.
4. Switch off the ignition and test the remotes. A maximum of 4 remotes can be programmed.
S/V90 (Alternative Method)
1. Close all the doors, the bonnet and the boot.
2. Switch the ignition on and off 5 times within 10 seconds, and leave the ignition on the fifth time.
3. Press one of the two buttons on each remote control.
Note: The first remote control has to be programmed within 15 seconds. The rest must be programmed a maximum of 10 seconds apart from each other.
4. Switch off the ignition and test the remote controls.
If you are unsure how to program your remote controls, please contact your Volvo dealer.
Nov 06, 2013 |
2004 Volvo XC90