Question about Cars & Trucks

Open Question

The name of the part that connnects the bun and thigh rocker by jake i dont know the name of the part so i cant order it its in two parts front and back

Posted by on


5 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 3 Answers

SOURCE: I need to know the

Simply called (fan motor plug)!!!!!!

Posted on Jul 26, 2008

  • 1779 Answers

SOURCE: the name of a car body part

It's the 'sill panel' or 'rocker panel', Curt

Posted on Mar 11, 2009

  • 76 Answers


salvage yard call around but bye time u find it and all the running around u could of had it installed from a dealer

Posted on Aug 16, 2009

  • 7353 Answers

SOURCE: brakes in rear came a

go to any Suzuki dealer. there may be a dealer online you can see a diagram.

Posted on Sep 07, 2011

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Thigh and bun by jake the part i need i dont knoe what it is called it holds the front and back together or else it is in 2 parts

What type of car or truck is this? And if it's not for a car or truck, please post a new question in the appropriate category. I'm pretty sure there are few people who know what you are talking about.

May 01, 2017 | Cars & Trucks

2 Answers

Why it sounds like it's jake braking when I lay off the throttle? The jake brake is not even switched on either?

Jake brakes are controlled by electro-mechanical solenoids that are screwed in the Jake housings on top of the camshafts and rocker arms. Oil passes through these solenoids when they are switched on, and oil pressure is what opens your exhaust valves up to use the engine as a brake. Sounds like you have one or more of these solenoids that are stuck on, letting oil by all the time. Another thing could be a bad Jake Brake On/Off switch, letting power by even if it's off... (doubt that would be it though, but it could be)

Mar 22, 2015 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

How to repllace valve cover gasket on a 1995 dodge avenger 2.5L v6?

remove the intake plenum to gain access to the plugs ,remove plugs and leads ,note what lead went to what cylinder for refitting, four bolts per rocker cover the gasket will almost certainly be burnt into the groove on the rocker cover so be careful when digging this out that you dont damage the edge/rim ,on refitting i'd put a bead of silicone gasket around the rocker cover groove to ensure good seal , your best friend in doing this will be PATIENCE , hope you dont know some one of that name !good luck and keep me posted

May 09, 2014 | 1995 Dodge Avenger

1 Answer

On the engine of a 1993 Buick LeSabre (Custom) 6 cylinder, 3.8 Liter, what is the spark plug numbering, front & rear left to right facing the engine?

153624 is possibly the firing order but the numbering of the cylinders ? never seen one so i wouldnt know sorry their out engines here in europe only use 4 cylinders and the newer ones 3 cylinders try 143625 if the first firing order doesnt work ,i would expect no 1 to the front left but i just dont know i could work it out with head under the bonnet and follow the rockers working out the timing but offhand no idea

Dec 31, 2012 | 1993 Buick LeSabre

1 Answer

Wrecked and broke rocker arm on my HONDA CIVIC

first for some clarification .1. it is not a rocker arm it is a control arm,or another name is (A arm)because it is usualy shaped like the letter A.. 2.a rocker arm is in the top of the head on the motor. 3. DO NOT TRY TO BEND OR HEAT AND BEND IT BACK IN PLACE. you are asking for a early death bed...... BBBUUUUTTTT you can go to your local parts house and order one for around 150-200 bucks. or go to your local salvage yard for about 50-75 dollars.

Aug 20, 2012 | Honda Cars & Trucks

1 Answer


salvage yard call around but bye time u find it and all the running around u could of had it installed from a dealer

Aug 16, 2009 | 1996 Geo Metro

1 Answer

Need to ID this part

Could it be a canister purge solenoid?

Apr 01, 2009 | 1986 Pontiac Firebird

1 Answer

The name of a car body part

It's the 'sill panel' or 'rocker panel', Curt

Mar 11, 2009 | 2002 Audi A6

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cars & Trucks Logo

Related Topics:

15 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Cars & Trucks Experts


Level 3 Expert

79865 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22326 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

14445 Answers

Are you a Car and Truck Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides