Question about Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Thigh and bun by jake the part i need i dont knoe what it is called it holds the front and back together or else it is in 2 parts

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Cars & Trucks Master
  • 2,153 Answers

What type of car or truck is this? And if it's not for a car or truck, please post a new question in the appropriate category. I'm pretty sure there are few people who know what you are talking about.

Posted on May 01, 2017


2 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 6784 Answers

SOURCE: what is the part called that holds the caliper housing on the front drivers side?

The wheel half shaft is bolted onto the steering knuckle, which is what holds the caliper housing.

Posted on May 11, 2009

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Why 2006 f250 6.0 diesel front wheel bearing going bad so often.I replaced 4 of them on the same side in 2 years.

Where did you get the parts from? Where were they made. Sorry to say, but you get what you pay for. I use original equipment(OE) on my vehicles. You could have other problems, but junk Chinese parts don't help....

Dec 21, 2014 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Need removal instuctions for a jake brake

The jake brake is actually built right onto the heads they block your exhaust to slow down compression. Its actually called an engine brake. But if you wantvto remove them you will have to order new heads but why not just turn the switch off for the jake brake or maybe replace it

Nov 04, 2014 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Fan works on top two speeds only.

I've had this happen to me a couple years back, it's likely the blower motor resistor pack -- which is a small (2"x4" or so) curcuit board with a modular plug on one end that is in the blower motor housing all the way in the front of the passenger side foot well -- that's gone bad, I think it was around $30 for the part online, and $50 locally, (best to call and make sure as it was almost 2 years ago that I replaced mine)

It can be done yourself, but it's in a tight spot, I think it's like 3 or 4 screws holding the fan housing together and 2 for the resistor pack, it took me about an hour and that was with pretty much no clue as to what I was doing

Nov 23, 2010 | 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier

1 Answer

2000 Lincoln makes creaking noise when turning right.

You should go to a front-end alignment place and have them check the Balljoints and tierod ends. Some of the front wheel drive cars have Upper strut bearings and Constant Velocity joints.

When you hear the creaking sounds it means the parts are rusty and rubbing together. They are considered "Lubed for Life" and if they are dry and rusty their life is gone.

These parts hold the 2 front wheels together so they both turn with the wheel. The Balljoints hold the weight of the car and are the framework for the wheels.

Poor alignment caused by worn parts will destroy tires early. It is not something to ignore but it is possible only 1 part is bad out of many. It is customary to align the wheels after front end work. Some front wheel drive cars need periodic alignment on the back wheels too. So you can believe this if a shop suggests it.

Apr 08, 2010 | 2000 Lincoln Continental

1 Answer

Hi i have a 2004 hyundai sonata recently my car has been making sort of a vibrating noise and a feeling and i dont knoe what it is and theres no check engine light on please someone help i dont knoe whats...

hi from uk may i suggest that first you do some diy checks ? check all tyres are inflated correctly ? then check all wheels are secure? if your steering wheel is not juddering? then you may not have wheel balance problem? also your problem may be one of the engine mountings have failed ie the mounting rubbers have parted from mounting plates this will cause juddering thro out car especially when taking up drive from standing and also as you accelerate and declerate if you are unsure how to check mounts may i suggest you have tyre depot or garage check and report only! as you can do replace mounts diy ? any more info ? come back if you find out fault if you wish help ? hope this helps/inspires you

Feb 20, 2010 | Hyundai Motor 2004 Sonata

1 Answer

Need to ID this part

Could it be a canister purge solenoid?

Apr 01, 2009 | 1986 Pontiac Firebird

3 Answers

1999 ford expedetion

I hade the same problem it is your blend door or blend door actuator which are easy fixes and can be accessed by taking out your glove box.

Dec 05, 2008 | 1999 Ford Expedition

1 Answer

98 Jeep Wrangler door handle won't open door

there is a metal bar inside that clips into the handle they come off all the time there is a plastic clip that hold the 2 together it most likely has fallen off and into the bottom of the door you can put it back together easily if clip cannot be found you can buy them at local parts store for a couple bucks..hope this helps

Nov 21, 2008 | 1998 Jeep Wrangler

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cars & Trucks Logo

Related Topics:

21 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Cars & Trucks Experts


Level 3 Expert

80407 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22326 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

15273 Answers

Are you a Car and Truck Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides