Question about Cars & Trucks
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 30, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 13, 2015 | 2006 Chevrolet Chevrolet Impala LTZ
Mar 16, 2015 | 1998 Mercury Mystique
Sep 15, 2012 | 1991 Toyota Camry
1. Remove the watershield. (Refer to 23 - BODY/DOOR - FRONT/WATERSHIELD - REMOVAL)
2. Remove door glass retaining clips and secure the window in the up position using masking tape or equivalent(FRONT DOOR GLASS CLIPS).
3. Disconnect wire connector from power window motor, if equipped.
4. Loosen screws attaching front and rear window guide rails to inner door panel (FRONT DOOR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR - TYPICAL).
5. Remove screw heads on guide rails from key hole slots in inner door panel.
6. Loosen screws attaching regulator to inner door panel.
7. Remove regulator from inner door panel.
8. Extract rear guide rail through inner door panel rear access hole (FRONT DOOR POWER WINDOW - TYPICAL).
9. Extract front guide rail through front access hole.
1. Insert front guide rail through front access hole.
2. Insert rear guide rail through rear access hole.
3. Place window regulator in position on inner door panel.
4. Place screw heads on guide rails in position through key hole slots in inner door panel.
5. Tighten screws to attach front and rear guide rails to inner door panel.
6. Connect wire connector into power window motor, if equipped.
7. Install door glass.
8. Verify door glass alignment and operation.
9. Install sound shield and door trim panel
DIAGRAMS CAN BE FOUND ON JUSTANSWER,COM
Sep 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
Jan 04, 2011 | Cadillac DeVille Cars & Trucks
Oct 04, 2010 | 1997 Ford F250 SuperCab
Jan 18, 2010 | 2005 Peugeot 405
Aug 23, 2009 | Chevrolet Sportvan Cars & Trucks
Jul 17, 2009 | 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!