Question about Cars & Trucks
Any object that has a length has one dimension. A length and width, has two. A length, a width, and a height, has three. An object that actually exists from the time it came into existence until it ceases to exist has a duration, the fourth dimension. The remaining theoretical dimensions proposed by superstring theory exist but we cannot sense them, although the math that describes our theory of physics says they are too small for us to percieve.
Posted on Apr 27, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 17, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
1-2 Shift Solenoid Valve
3-4 Shift Valve Bore Plug
Burned, slipping, missing
4th Servo Cover
4th Servo Pin
4th Servo Piston
4th Servo Seals
Rolled, cut or damaged
Slipping or No Fourth Gear
Slipping or No Fourth Gear Checks
DEFINITION: A large engine RPM increase is noted in fourth gear, Drive range, with little or no vehicle forward speed increase. First, second, and third gear operation are normal. Shifts into fourth gear are soft or do not occur. Fourth gear ratio is 0.705:1.
Automatic Transmission Fluid Level
Low fluid level
Transmission Main Line Pressure
Low transmission main line pressure
Oil Filter Assembly
• The oil filter assembly (100) is missing, plugged, or damaged.
• The oil filter seal assembly (101) is missing or is damaged.
Control Valve Body Assembly
• The 3-4 shift valve (362) or the 4-3 manual downshift valve (360) is stuck or binding.
• Debris is found in the passages of the control valve body (301) or of the control valve body spacer plate and gasket assembly (396)
Case Cover Assembly
Distortion or damage occurs at the manual valve (404) or at the case cover (401), causing PRN oil leak.
Driven Sprocket Support Assembly
A plugged third clutch oil passage in the driven sprocket support assembly (609)
Fourth Clutch Assembly
• The clutch plates (500-502) are worn, damaged, or misassembled.
• A missing or not seated fourth clutch spring retaining ring (601)
• A damaged spring assembly (602) or piston (603)
• Worn or damaged fourth clutch piston seals (604, 605)
Third Clutch Sprag Assembly
• The sprag (720) was misassembled or backwards on the inner race (661).
• A damaged third clutch sprag assembly (653, 661, 719-721)
Dec 06, 2015 | Pontiac Cars & Trucks
Nov 02, 2015 | Pontiac Cars & Trucks
Nov 04, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 30, 2013 | Toyota Matrix Cars & Trucks
Jul 10, 2011 | 1993 Toyota Tercel
Nov 04, 2009 | 2001 Toyota Celica
Oct 13, 2009 | 1997 Chevrolet K1500
Dec 25, 2008 | 1993 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
Sep 25, 2017 | Nissan Cars & Trucks
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!