no year stated, are you kidding?
good luck fixing this. not at dealer, or a real ASE shop.
wow, 2, does car run perfectly, gee, that be #1 right?
can bus errors.
what you can do is.:
- test all fuses.
- charge car battery up to 12.6vdc rested, !!!
- clear them all with scan tool do they come back? yes?/no?
- unplug battery for 1 hours, (neg lug off only) and put back
- unplug all modules (up to 11) 1 by one, battery unplugged. and see that connector looks clean, and put it back.
- or unplug one , see if some errors clear. and only module unplugged is now in error,
- The can-buss is shared highway, and has 1 lane. so if one module takes a dump on it, the others cant talk on said bus.
- That means its hard to find, unless you take a class in CAN-BUS 101. how to diagnose it.
- go to a real shop with ASE badge on sleeve and gray side burns, and win, a real mech, wont make excuses but In fact most shop do not have the powerful scan tool jeep has. not nearly. Find a shop that can diagnose CAN-BUS, if they go , what's that, MOVE ON !