- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
sounds like a wiring issue...its wiring is tangled with the steering column or steering wheel and it get stretched when u turning full lock.It could be loose connection too.check the wiring harness around steering column and ignition assembly.
1. Some times the keys wear out. Do you have a spair key you can try.
2. Turn the steering wheel back and forth while trying to turn the key sometime the steering wheering lock will bind.
3. Now the bummer part is the ignition lock will have to come out so you can determine what part froze up.
Guys! Are you readying your airbag system after messing around with your truck?
I've seen airbag lights come on for man reasons, faulty sensors, connections, replacing RADIOS! Removing seats!! All sorts of reasons. Personally I bought my QX56 with the airbag light blinking. Drove me crazy for 24 hours till I decided to reset it n see what happened. It takes two minutes to do. No tools.
1. Turn key from off to on. (on meaning all your dash lights are on but your not cranking the motor)
2. Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
When you try to start the car does the key seem stuck, not turning? Occasionally I have to turn the steering wheel just a little before the key will turn. Always try to straighten your front wheels when you park before turning off the car, this puts less strain on the locking part of the steering wheel and makes it easier to start the car next time. The serious part of a steering wheel is the air bag, do not try to disassemble the steering wheel yourself, you may want to take it to a mechanic you trust in case an interior part of your steering wheel needs replacing.