Question about Kia Cars & Trucks
Common fault if is it an automatic
just the one side or random bulb blow on both sides
try LED bulbs
Posted on Apr 16, 2017
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Apparently this is a recall matter and will be fixed at no charge. KIA Consumer Assistance Center 1-800-333-4542. Recall notices were to go out in May/June 2009.
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
1. Remove 2 plugs attaching liner to body to right/left of left/right light assembly. 2. Gently pull back liner to expose rear of light assembly. 3. Remove three 10mm nuts from exposed bolts. 4. Assembly now held in place by a plug in assembly that goes into a white plastic plug that extends into trunk under single bolt [See no. 3). 5. Pull to rear with wiggle movement to pull out plug. Takes a little while.
Posted on Jul 03, 2009
You open the trunk and go to the side that needs the brake light replaced, behind the light is usally 1 or 2 plastic twist bolts, undo then and the whole brake assemble sould come out the turn the light left or right then pull straight out and replace the bulb
Posted on Jan 24, 2010
Behind each light you will see a small door in the back liner. Remove
the 2 plugs in each door by pulling them straight out.
2. Gently pull back liner doors to expose rear of light assembly.
3. Remove three brass 10mm nuts from exposed bolts.
4. Slightly lift up bottom inside corner of light assembly, Pull back or sideways to center of bumper or trunk rear with wiggle movement to pull out rear light assembly. Takes a little while, but piece of cake.
5. Plug in the new bulb and put everything back in place.
Posted on Dec 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2017 | Kia Cars & Trucks
Feb 16, 2017 | Kia Cars & Trucks
Jul 18, 2016 | 2008 Kia Rio 1.6
Aug 09, 2011 | Kia Rio Cars & Trucks
Aug 08, 2010 | 2007 Kia Rio 5 Sx M/T Hatchback
Jan 24, 2010 | 2003 Kia Rio
Aug 08, 2009 | Kia Rio Cars & Trucks
Feb 12, 2009 | 2004 Kia Rio
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!