Question about Lexus Cars & Trucks
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: flasher location for signals
Welcome to FY
It is located on the drivers side, at the left side of instrument panel located on fuse block. It simply unplugs. They are usually round about the size of a silver dollar with 3 plugs. Can be plastic or metal
Posted on Jan 12, 2009
It is behind center of instrument cluster just above the accel pedal in the blower/flasher relay block,it is actually a relay on this vehicle.
Posted on Feb 28, 2009
Perform steps 1-3 first to inspect whether you have the access doors or not before ordering filters!!!
Did this little project this evening. Figured I'd write it up.
5 Easy steps:
1. Remove glove box door by removing both screws at the bottom of the door.
2. First pop the the little flap with a fuse/relay out of the black plastic shield in the upper portion of the glove box opening. Next push it back behind the shield through the opening. Next remove the 3 screws holding the shield in place. Don't pull this shield out yet!! Read step 3 first.
3. Gently pull the shield out. Be careful because the glove box light is still plugged into this part. It is located on the right side of the shield. Once it is pulled out slightly, unplug the bulb from the harness and now you can fully remove the part.
4. Now you can see the vertical cover where the air filters reside. The cover is about 5 inches tall and about 1 inch wide. It has 2 tabs on the upper portion of the cover. Squeeze these tabs towards each other and pull the cover off.
5. The filters are now exposed. They are stacked on top of each other. Pull the first filter out then lift the next filter up and pull out. Put new filters back in and reverse the procedure.
2 Cabin air filters (Toyota PN 88568-60010 if you drop CDan a pm)
1 Phillips screw driver
No more than 15 minutes
STEP BY STEP PHOTO INSTRUCTIONS
Thanks for using FixYa - a FixYa rating is appreciated for taking the time to answer your FERE question.
Posted on Mar 19, 2009
Open the tailgate and then you must unsnap the carpeted part. It's easier with two people as the plastic part that says "Lexus" has to be pulled up out of the way as it will spring back in place if someone is not holding it. Don't be afraid to pull on the carpeted part; it will snap back with ease. When it's off you will see where the lights are. There are three screws you must undo so you can take off the metal cover. Should be pretty easy from there!
Posted on Sep 11, 2009
Pull the wheels off the back of the car. remove the rubber plug on the rotor hub and rotate the rotor to where the hole is on the bottom and look in there. you should be able to see a sprocket. take a long flathead screwdriver and move it up or down until the rotor does not freely move. then turn it two times in the opposite direction. do this for both sides then you should be good to go! good luck!
Posted on Nov 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 01, 2014 | Lexus LX 470 Cars & Trucks
Jul 24, 2014 | 1999 Lexus LX470
Jan 18, 2013 | 1999 Lexus LX470
Jan 31, 2011 | 2001 Lexus LX 470
Sep 06, 2010 | 1999 Lexus LS 400
Feb 27, 2010 | 2003 Lexus LX 470
Jun 12, 2009 | 2001 Lexus LX 470
May 09, 2009 | 2007 Lexus LX 470
Sep 18, 2017 | Lexus Cars & Trucks
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: