Question about Buick Cars & Trucks
TAIL LAMP ASSEMBLY AND /OR BACKUP, SIDEMARKER, STOP, TURN SIGNAL BULB REPLACEMENT
1. Open the liftgate.
2. Remove the screws from the tail amp.
3. Slide the tail lamp rearward in order to disengage it from the retainers on the rear body panel.
4. Disconnect the electrical connector from the tail lamp wiring harness.
5. Remove the tail lamp and side marker lamp sockets from the tail lamp, depressing the locking tab and turning counterclockwise.
6. Remove the bulbs from the tail lamp and the side marker lamp sockets, if replacing the bulbs.
1. Install the bulbs to the tail lamp and side marker lamp sockets, if removed.
2. Install the tail lamp and side marker lamp sockets to the tail lamp, turning clockwise until the locking tab is fully seated.
3. Connect the tail lamp electrical connector to the wiring harness.
4. Position the tail lamp retainer slots to the tabs on the rear body panel.
5. Install the tail lamp to the rear body panel, pressing into place until fully seated.
6. Install the tail lamp screws to the Taillamp.
NOTE: Refer to Fastener Notice in Service Precautions.
Tighten the tail lamp screws to 2 N.m (18 lb in).
7. Close the liftgate.
Posted on Apr 16, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2017 | Buick Cars & Trucks
Jan 14, 2015 | 2006 Buick Rendezvous
Sep 02, 2014 | 2005 Buick Rendezvous
Jun 27, 2012 | 2005 Buick Rendezvous
Jan 23, 2011 | Buick Rendezvous Cars & Trucks
Jun 01, 2010 | 2005 Buick Rendezvous
Jan 17, 2009 | 2005 Buick Rendezvous
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!