Question about 2006 Mitsubishi Raider
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
hi, as the problem is with both sides then this would indicate a problem with either the motor or the regulater on the motor, you can buy these parts and can fit them yourself if your mechanically minded.
it would involve you taking the door panel off and checking to see if you have power going to the motor or not if you dont then you need to replace the regulator if you do have power to the motor then you need to have the motor replaced.
Posted on May 05, 2010
Note when entering program mode using that fob, all other programmed transmitters will be erased and you will have to reprogram them for your vehicle. Use the following procedure to program additional key fobs if the vehicle is not equipped with Sentry Key:
1. Enter your vehicle and close all doors.
2. Fasten yo belt to cancel any chiming that may confuse you
3. Place the key into the ignition turn to on pos. do not start
4. Press and hold the UNLOCK button on the key fob.
5. After holding the UNLOCK button for four seconds, also press the PANIC button within 6 seconds.
6 When a single chime is heard release both buttons. The chime is an indication that you have successfully entered program mode. All transmitters that are to be programmed must be done so within 60 seconds of when the chime was heard.
7. Using the fob to be programmed, press and hold both the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons, simultaneously for 2 seconds and them release.
8. Press and release the UNLOCK button a single chime will be heard,
9 Repeat steps 7 and 8 to program up to six additional transmitters.
10. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
11. Your vehicle will remain in program mode up to 60 seconds from when the original chime was heard. After 60 Seconds, all programmed transmitters function normally.
Posted on Sep 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2014 | 2006 Mitsubishi Raider DuroCross
Jun 23, 2014 | 2006 Mitsubishi Raider
Oct 10, 2012 | 2006 Mitsubishi Raider
Feb 10, 2011 | 2006 Mitsubishi Raider
Oct 17, 2010 | 2006 Mitsubishi Raider
May 05, 2010 | 2006 Mitsubishi Raider
Apr 15, 2010 | 2008 Mitsubishi Raider
Apr 21, 2009 | 2006 Mitsubishi Raider
May 15, 2008 | 2006 Mitsubishi Raider
Mar 08, 2017 | 2006 Mitsubishi Raider
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: