Question about Cars & Trucks

Open Question

Looking for a Multichoice branch in Edenvale to do a change of ownership

Posted by on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How can we get our money as it was paid.(balance)

phone the landlord tenant branch in your area and ask them

Dec 05, 2017 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer


We have no idea since you never gave us the account number.

Please contact the company you have the account with,

Oct 26, 2016 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

The dvla have not updated the ownership of my old car

contact the department and lodge a change of ownership papers immediately. It may be possible to do this on line but it is your responsibility to ensure that it is done.

Nov 18, 2014 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Which nedbank branch has the code of 198765

I also looking for this branch code all what I can see its located in Port Elizabeth I also do have car problems purchased from a car dealer in JHB

Aug 27, 2013 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Should I flush transmission fluid and replace filter on 2002 Chevrolet Venture Van (has 46,600 miles).

For 46,000 mile Just do the serpentine belt and a oil change, as for the transmission fluid,leave it alone unless the pan gasket is leaking as for the brake fluid leave that alone,Dealers and shops do always try to sell thats there way of life,also always make sure all the fluid and air in the tire are filled and you will be good to go.

Apr 10, 2012 | Chevrolet Venture Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

2001 dodge durango R/T 5.9 liter owners manual

You;d be best to contact the dealer for an OWNERS MANUAL.
If you are looking for a REPAIR MANUAL:
Check your local library and by calling ahead, ask them to check the county wide branches as it may only be at one branch, not all. You could alternatively get one at your local auto parts store for about $20. WHAT you would be asking for is a HAYNES or CHILTONS Repair Manual.
Please provide feedback - thanks
Best regards

Oct 03, 2011 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

I changed the battery in my 2002 Honda Accord. Now the radio and cd player won't work. The word "code" comes across. I need help Laura

try looking in your owners papers it might be listed in there or a sticker in the glove box, if not then you will have to contact the dealer parts department to get the code to reset the radio you will also have to show proof of ownership.

Oct 18, 2010 | 2002 Honda Accord

1 Answer

Looking for keyless code

It is on a plastic credit card in your owner manual packet. Or go to your Ford delaer with proof of ownership and 17 digit VIN Number and parts dept can get it from Ford.

please arte if this helps.

May 04, 2009 | 2000 Lincoln Navigator

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cars & Trucks Logo

Related Topics:

14 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Cars & Trucks Experts


Level 3 Expert

77499 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22306 Answers

Thomas Perkins
Thomas Perkins

Level 3 Expert

14398 Answers

Are you a Car and Truck Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides