Question about Cars & Trucks

Open Question

Any first year 1894 20 in. barrel shipped without src

Posted by on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Hello I need the 14 volt 1000ma barrel-end charger for the Kalee Fire Truck. 40029 I can't get it anywhere

One of these. Here you go

Kalee14v_BatteryChargerBarrel_1000mA Kalee 14v 1000mA Battery ... > RideOn and Toys > Replacement Parts Best price for Kalee14v_BatteryChargerBarrel_1000mA Kalee 14v 1000mA Battery Charger (Barrel End) Kalee 7.5v 1000mA Battery Charger (Barrel End): Toys ... Kalee 7.5v 1000mA Battery Charger (Barrel End): Toys & Games.

Kalee 14 Volt 1000ma Battery Charger (2-Prong) Kalee 12v 1000ma ... Kalee 14 Volt 1000ma Battery Charger (2-Prong) Kalee 12v 1000ma Charger (Labeled 14v Charger) ... Kalee 12v 1000ma Charger (Labeled 14v Charger). This item usually ships ... Mini Motos 12 Volt Barrel-End Charger $31.99. Kalee 6v ...

Oct 23, 2017 | Cars & Trucks


How To Change a Timing Belt Dodge Intrepid 1995-97

How To Change a Timing Belt Dodge Intrepid 1995-97

on Sep 21, 2011 | 1997 Dodge Intrepid

1 Answer

Do you know the torque settings for the pressure plate bolts on an unidentified vehicle?

Without the make, model, year... and the reliability of your torque wrench... I'd rather discuss the difficulties involved in reverse drilling and EXTRACTING broken bolts..

Why in the world would I be looking at such a question without a spec of detail(s) on the surrounding vehicle??

Try buying detailed specifications on bolts, grades of steal, micrometers... high end torque wrenches, etc.

Better avenue... repost with the vehicle details... we can give it a serious effort.

Mar 24, 2016 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

How do you change barrels

Hi Kenneth:
"Barrels" in my terminology refers to the number of air inlet ports through a carbuerettor. ie. 2 barrel Rochester, 4 barrell Holley.
You don't actually change the number of these barrels without changing carbuerettors.
If that's not what you're referring to, let me know.

May 15, 2015 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

I need a diagram of the vacuum hoses

It should go without saying that it is IMPOSSIBLE to answer your question without first knowing the YEAR, MAKE, and MODEL of your vehicle.

That being said, ALL VEHICLES since the 1980s have been shipped with a VACUUM ROUTING sticker, affixed within the engine compartment. The vacuum routing varies from vehicle to vehicle, based on optional equipment, and the sticker shipped with the vehicle is the ONLY ACCURATE WAY to determine proper routing of vacuum lines.

May 15, 2015 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

How to remove ignition cylinder without key

Hi MCC, You will need to remove the plastic cowling from around the steering column by removing the screws from its underside. Tilt the steering wheel down (if fitted with adjustment) and remove the cowling covers. Disconnect the electrical sockets and then with a cold chisel knock out the four blind bolts. Once the blind bolts are removed the switch and barrel will be easy to remove, unless the lock has activated, in which case a little force may be required to remove the release the locking tongue. However if you can get a good locksmith, who knows the job, a replacement key can be made without removing the barrel. Regards and happy new year, John

Jan 06, 2013 | 1989 Honda Prelude

1 Answer

Find key code in barrel

You will need to drill the guts out of the key cylinder to remove it without a working key. Have thress keys made so this never happens again.

Aug 23, 2012 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

We recently purchased a 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse but there was no owners manual in the glove box. We would like to know how to get one without it costing an arm and a leg.

I would check Enter the year, make and model, and on the drop down list enter owner's manual and it will return salvage yards that would have one, I'm sure if you contact them, they would ship you one, prices range from $10-$30 plus shipping

Oct 19, 2010 | 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder

2 Answers

Lock barrell on the drivers side is broken

you'll need to remove your door panel (screws are by the door handle, arm rest, under door and side of door) and pull back the weather seal (can't reuse it, but it's not that important) and you will be able to access everything.

I'm not sure what you mean by lock barrell.. I'm guessing the cylinder which you'll just have to bolt back onto the door.. you may need to find a specific bolt though....

Aug 10, 2009 | 1998 Volkswagen Passat

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cars & Trucks Logo

Related Topics:

13 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Cars & Trucks Experts


Level 3 Expert

79865 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22326 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

14512 Answers

Are you a Car and Truck Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides