Question about Cars & Trucks

2 Answers

Can you build a house on your property?

Then think about where the house will reside.

Posted by on


2 Answers

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

    New Friend:

    An expert that has 1 follower.


    An expert that has over 10 points.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 17 Answers

House for sale pattaya This article is completely awesome for me and often the one activity is done of searching content for collecting wonderful knowledge.

Posted on Jul 22, 2017

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points

    Top Expert:

    An expert who has finished #1 on the weekly Top 10 Fixya Experts Leaderboard.


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.

  • Cars & Trucks Master
  • 50,592 Answers

If you meet the council requirements for an owner builder permit yes
then you have to submit a plan of construction to the building authority to see if it meets with regulations
that plan will specify exactly where the house will "reside" on the property
so have an architect draw up a plan on the house and its location on the block, submit it to the building authority along with your application for an owner builder permit

Posted on Dec 17, 2016


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

H & W jointly own home.Intervention order meant H lives elsewhere. Will his half of home become Centerlink asset now ?

discuss it with center link but generally--- no
it is jointly owned and where the other person now resides is irrelevant because the building is still legally joint owned

Nov 02, 2017 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

When was the property built in church place neath SA11 3LL

Your local "Authority having jurisdiction" should have the information. That would be City Hall, or wherever Building Permits and Property File Records are maintained. If you provide proof of ownership or tenancy (if you're renting) they should be able to provide the information. I know I used to do this in Canada where I was a Building Inspector working for a small city. Hope this helps. Cheers.

Jan 04, 2016 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Year house biult

Hi Tariq:
Don't know where you are, but here in Canada the local City Hall has records for every property, and that includes the years that buildings were constructed.
My suggestion is to check with tyour local Authority having Jurisdiction.

Oct 30, 2015 | Cars & Trucks

2 Answers

How to build a house

take a trainee ship on house construction as there is not enough space here to tell you how to do it.

Jan 18, 2015 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Engine stalls in 2001 jeep grand Cherokee, the fuel pump works, new fuel filter. What could be the prob?

If your vehicle stall and restart then your problem will reside with the idle air control, a good throttle body will remove the carbon build up,

May 23, 2011 | 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee

1 Answer

Where is the thermostat housing located

it's on the intake manifold on the top of the block. The thermostat on the 2.0 l ABA motor is located in a black plastic housing which resides on the UNDERSIDE of the motor, on the passenger side. It is normally hidden by the power steering pump, which must be moved out of the way in order to access the thermostat. Don't lose the o-ring!

Jan 30, 2011 | 1995 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Answer

Trying to locate the thermostat on my 99 Breeze.

Thermostats almost always reside in a housing at the engine side end of the upper radiator hose. Drain coolant first, then loosen radiator hose to access thermostat housing. If you can't find the housing, consult your vehicle service manual for location.

Nov 20, 2010 | 1999 Plymouth Breeze

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cars & Trucks Logo

Related Topics:

29 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Cars & Trucks Experts


Level 3 Expert

79865 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22326 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

14512 Answers

Are you a Car and Truck Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides