Question about Nissan Cars & Trucks
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I have a 1997 Audi
You must have the security anti-theft code for your Audi radio from the car manufacturer, or from an Audi dealer!
You can find the radio code at: http://www.radio-code.co.uk/
The sequence of programming for 1997 Audi A6 radio is:
1. Push simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys until on the screen will appear "1000" displayed.
2. Release keys. No more push on "SCAN" and "RDS" keys because otherwise number "1000" will be considered as first safe code attempt.
For example: we have the security code "5079". Then:
3. By the no.# 1 key you will set up the first safe code digit. Push 5 times on the no.# 1 button. The "5" number will be setted.
4. By the no.# 2 key you will set up the second safe code digit. Push 10 times on the no.# 2 button. The "0" number will be setted.
5. By the no.# 3 key you will set up the third safe code digit. Push 7 times on the no.# 3 button. The "7" number will be setted.
6. By the no.# 4 key you will set up the four-th safe code digit. Push 9 times on the no.# 4 button. The "9" number will be setted.
7. Then push again simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys for confirm this safe code. On the screen will be displayed "SAFE" notice. Release keys! For few seconds a radio frequence will be displayed.
The radio is now ready for use!
Posted on Mar 29, 2011
SOURCE: P1320 trouble code appear on the diagnose on my nissan grandeur but when we use a labscope the voltage on 4 cylinder are all normal, what seems to be the problem when the engine lights appear the digi
Here's a link to your trouble code and how to repair.
Posted on Feb 25, 2013
SOURCE: I have had to change the battery on a 2002 mazda tribute and now the stereo requires a code i have been told the the code should be the last 4 digits of the VIN number but i don't know how to enter it
Hi Kelly, No the code would be given in your vehicle documents..... If you do not have it then you can get the code emailed to you from here: Car radio codes United Kingdom Gumtree
Posted on Feb 14, 2016
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2016 | Nissan Cars & Trucks
Jul 22, 2016 | Nissan Cars & Trucks
Sep 27, 2014 | 2002 Nissan Pathfinder
Aug 09, 2014 | 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer
Feb 25, 2013 | 2000 Nissan Maxima
Feb 12, 2012 | 2002 Nissan Sentra
Aug 26, 2010 | 2000 Nissan Quest
Feb 20, 2009 | 2002 Mercedes-Benz S-Class
Jan 03, 2009 | 1992 Nissan Pickup
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: