Question about 2003 GMC Sierra
Sounds like you need to replace the ignition switch and go from there.
Posted on Dec 17, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Close all doors
2. Insert key into ignition
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver's door panel, continue to hold down
until instructed to release in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in a fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the ignition to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the engine.)
6. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the engine.)
8. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
9. Release the power UNLOCK button on the door panel. The vehicle should respond by
door locks locking and unlocking automatically. (If locks do not cycle after you let go,
not before you let go of the unlock button, then the vehicle has not entered programming
mode and you must start procedure over. Remove key from ignition, open drivers door
and return to step 1 ). If the locks do cycle automatically then proceed to step 10.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote until the doors lock and
unlock. This may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 NOW for each additional remote. (Including any existing remotes).
12. Turn the ignition to the ON position to exit the programming mode.
13. Test remote(s).
Posted on Mar 06, 2010
SOURCE: wiring diagram 2003 GmC Sierra
I need wiring digram for GMC 2003 SIERRA . I have the left head light working fine but the right I have no power to it. I have checked the fuses and relaysand so far have not found and broken or frayed wires.
Posted on Mar 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2010 | 2003 GMC Sonoma Extended Cab
Jul 05, 2010 | 2003 GMC Sierra 1500
Mar 06, 2010 | 2003 GMC Sierra 1500
Jan 23, 2010 | 2003 GMC Sierra
Dec 20, 2009 | 2003 GMC Sierra
Aug 14, 2009 | 2002 GMC Sierra 1500
Apr 12, 2009 | 2003 GMC Sierra
Dec 05, 2008 | 2003 GMC Sierra
Jul 15, 2017 | 2003 GMC Sierra
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: