The proper fluid for that Tranamiaaion is Mopar ATF Plus 3 Type 7176. I recommend using it as I have found it does make a difference.LOW-REVERSE BAND
KICK DOWN BAND
- Loosen, then back off lock-nut approximately five turns.
- Tighten adjusting screw to 41 in.lb.
- Back adjusting screw off 3½ turns, then tighten lock-nut to specifications
The kick down band adjusting screw is located on the left side, top front of the trans-axle case.
- Loosen lock-nut and back off nut approximately five turns. Ensure adjusting screw turns freely in the trans-axle case.
- Using tool No. C-3880-A and adapter tool No. C-3705 , or equivalents, tighten band adjusting screw to72 in.lb.
- Back adjusting screw off 2¼ turns, then holding screw in position, tighten lock-nut to specifications.
Good luck and keep me posted, be glad to answer any other questions you may have.