2005 honda odyssey homelink programming
If you just received your vehicle and have not trained any of the buttons in HomeLink before, you should erase any previously learned codes before training the first button. To do this, press and hold the two
outside buttons on the HomeLink Transceiver for about 20 seconds, or
until the red indicator flashes.
Release the buttons, then go to step 1.
If you are training the second or third buttons, go directly to step 1.
1. Unplug the garage door opener motor from the electrical outlet.
2. Hold the end of the garage door opener remote 2 to 5 inches from HomeLink. Make sure you are not blocking your view of the red indicator in HomeLink.
3. Press and hold the remote transmitter button and one of the HomeLink buttons at the same time.
If the red indicator in HomeLink begins to flash slowly at first, then rapidly, release both buttons, and go to step 5. If the red indictor in HomeLink continues to flash slowly (does not flash rapidly), your remote transmitter may stop transmitting after a short time. Go to step 4.
4. Press and hold the remote transmitter button and one of the HomeLink buttons at the same
time. While continuing to hold the HomeLink button, press and release the remote transmitter button every 2 seconds. If the red indicator in HomeLink begins to flash slowly at first, then rapidly, release both buttons, and go to step 5. If the red indicator in HomeLink continues to flash slowly (does not begin to flash rapidly), repeat steps 2 thru 4.
5. Plug in the garage door opener motor, then test the HomeLink button by pushing it for about 1
second. If the button works, programming is complete. If the button does not work go to step 6.
6. Push and hold the HomeLink button for a few seconds, then watch the red indicator on HomeLink.
If the indicator stays on or flashes slowly, repeat steps 2 thru 5. If the indicator flashes rapidly
for 2 seconds then stays on, you have a rolling code transmitter. Go “Training with a Rolling Code System”
7. two HomeLink buttons to operate any other compatible remotely controlled devices around your
home (lighting, automatic gate, security system, etc.).
Repeat these steps to train the other
Jan 05, 2010 |
2006 Honda Odyssey