Question about Kia Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Back speaker in my 2003 Kia spectra just quit. Check fuse all good

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points

    All-Star:

    An expert that got 10 achievements.

    MVP:

    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Habit-Forming:

    Visited the website for 3 consecutive days.

  • Expert
  • 107 Answers

95% chance the speaker is blown, 5% chance there is a loose connection too it. Kia, like Chrysler, offers factory speakers with amps built into the speaker, the amps are very delicate and once they break the entire speaker goes with it. Luckily you can find speakers crazy cheap online, just a matter of knowing how to wire it to your stereo deck. Good Luck!

Posted on Dec 04, 2016

6 Suggested Answers

6ya6ya
  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi,
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
goodluck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: replace thermostat 2003 kia spectra

Hello, my name is Mario.

1. Disconnect battery negative cable.
2. Drain engine coolant
3. Remove bolt and nut for thermostat housing
4. Remove the old thermostat
5. Put a new thermostat and gasket (Install thermostat into cylinder head with jiggle pin positioned up.)
6. Place thermostat housing
7. Fill radiator with engine coolant
8. Connect battery negative cable
9. Start engine and check for leaks.

Good luck

Posted on Jan 10, 2009

tony chavous
  • 50 Answers

SOURCE: Kia spectra wont start

it is probably the starter assuming the engine isnt locked up. I would check to see if you have battery voltage at the starters solenoid wire with the key in the start position if you do i would check the fuses and starter relay

Posted on Feb 01, 2009

  • 57 Answers

SOURCE: 2003 kia spectra check engine code p0604

I have bad news for you
p0604 is a transmission control module

check the connection at the transmission control module if there are no connection issues than you will need to replace the transmission controll module "tcm" there is no other test for that code.

good luck

wesleyschacht@hotmail.com

Posted on Jun 14, 2009

  • 3 Answers

SOURCE: need to find a diagram of the 2001 Kia Spectra, manual missing

http://www.kia.ca/page/owners_manual

Posted on Jul 17, 2009

roniecon
  • 6826 Answers

SOURCE: 2003 Kia Spectra. My heater just stopped working,

Your manual ,in the glove box,will tell where the fuse panel is,and witch fuse,if the fuse is not blown,the blower motor has went out.Find the blower motor,and bump it with your hand,it may,or may not make it stat running again,but if it starts back up,then the blower motor is bad for sure,testing the motor with a test light will tell for sure if it is getting voltage to it,and if it is,then it is bad,if not,the blower relay,or the fan control switch is bad,test them with a test light also.

Posted on Jan 07, 2010

Testimonial: "I hit the heater motor blower, the thing kicked right on. Thanks!"

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

Is the shift solenoid expensive on a 2003 kia spectra


Marcelino, Kia shift solenoid approx $70 to $150 a piece. May find for less if you shop the Net. and cheaper I believe if buy in sets.
Check the attached links,and a video. Good luck
"I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button. Check out some of my other posts if you need more tips and info."
AT Control Solenoid 2003 Kia Spectra Reilly Auto Parts
2003 KIA SPECTRA 1 8L L4 Control Solenoid RockAuto
How To Fix Transmission A4CF2 Shift Problems Check Engine Errors

May 14, 2016 | Kia Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Where is the fuse panel. The radio, lights saloon, clock does not work.


look on the drivers side, as you openthe door their might be fuse box on side of the dash near the speaker. If it is not check the glove compartment.

Dec 17, 2010 | 2003 Kia Spectra

1 Answer

My 2003 Kia spectra isn't getting gass, the fuel pump is new and the fuses are good and the filter is clean, what could this be? It started after it was towed.


I would have to say injector problem, possibly not getting signal thru wiring harness, could be ignition module/computer..

Sep 09, 2010 | 2003 Kia Spectra

1 Answer

Help with my 2003 Kia Spectra


i had the same thing happen in my 89 mazda mx6 and it turned out i had to replace the spark plugs and battery and it worked fine, maybe this will help you out

Apr 19, 2010 | 2003 Kia Spectra

1 Answer

Tail light out 2005 kia spectra


Most cars these day's have separate bulbs for each function ie: tail, turn, stop & back up. Turn the light's on & double check the position of the bulb on the side that is working and go from there, also before you pull your hair out check your fuse's because some model's have a fuse for each light ie: Lt low beam, Lt high beam ect... hope this help's you. Good luck!

Mar 20, 2010 | 2003 Kia Spectra

1 Answer

2003 kia spectra fuse box diagram


where is the fuse box located on a 2003 kia spectra?

Jan 28, 2010 | 2003 Kia Spectra

1 Answer

Where the fan fuse for a kia spectra 2003 locate


Engine Compartment

118602698Check the engine compartment, I believe the blower fan fuse is #10 Hope this helps

Dec 11, 2009 | 2003 Kia Spectra

1 Answer

2003 kia spectra check engine code p0604


I have bad news for you
p0604 is a transmission control module

check the connection at the transmission control module if there are no connection issues than you will need to replace the transmission controll module "tcm" there is no other test for that code.

good luck

wesleyschacht@hotmail.com

Jun 14, 2009 | 2003 Kia Spectra

1 Answer

2003 Kia Spectra Meter fuse blown radio will not come on


You may want to check the fuse that controls these features, on most cars, several components may share the same fuse....

Nov 11, 2008 | 2003 Kia Spectra

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cars & Trucks Logo

Related Topics:

18 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Kia Experts

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22095 Answers

yadayada
yadayada

Level 3 Expert

75117 Answers

Jeff Turcotte
Jeff Turcotte

Level 3 Expert

7772 Answers

Are you a Kia Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...