Question about 1994 Ford Thunderbird
How do I get the door panel off? I have to screws off and part of the panel but there is one more clamp in the middle...dont want to break it. can I just pull very hard?
Look inside the indentation of the handle...u may have to clean it out a bit, there may be a screw there or under neath the handle. look closely
Posted on Jul 19, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2013 | 2001 Toyota Corolla
1. Remove the watershield. (Refer to 23 - BODY/DOOR - FRONT/WATERSHIELD - REMOVAL)
2. Remove door glass retaining clips and secure the window in the up position using masking tape or equivalent(FRONT DOOR GLASS CLIPS).
3. Disconnect wire connector from power window motor, if equipped.
4. Loosen screws attaching front and rear window guide rails to inner door panel (FRONT DOOR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR - TYPICAL).
5. Remove screw heads on guide rails from key hole slots in inner door panel.
6. Loosen screws attaching regulator to inner door panel.
7. Remove regulator from inner door panel.
8. Extract rear guide rail through inner door panel rear access hole (FRONT DOOR POWER WINDOW - TYPICAL).
9. Extract front guide rail through front access hole.
1. Insert front guide rail through front access hole.
2. Insert rear guide rail through rear access hole.
3. Place window regulator in position on inner door panel.
4. Place screw heads on guide rails in position through key hole slots in inner door panel.
5. Tighten screws to attach front and rear guide rails to inner door panel.
6. Connect wire connector into power window motor, if equipped.
7. Install door glass.
8. Verify door glass alignment and operation.
9. Install sound shield and door trim panel
DIAGRAMS CAN BE FOUND ON JUSTANSWER,COM
Sep 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
Feb 20, 2011 | 2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty
Aug 30, 2009 | 2001 Oldsmobile Aurora
Aug 14, 2009 | 2004 Nissan Sentra
Apr 16, 2009 | 2001 Chrysler Town & Country
Feb 25, 2009 | 2001 Pontiac Bonneville
Nov 14, 2008 | 1994 Toyota Camry
Nov 04, 2008 | 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue
Jul 12, 2008 | 1992 Ford Thunderbird
Mar 05, 2017 | 1994 Ford Thunderbird
Nov 01, 2016 | 1994 Ford Thunderbird
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: