a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Here's the procedure on how to replace the signal light.
1. Open the trunk
2. If you have a convenience net, remove it.
3. remove the top plastic wingnut that the convenience net hooks to.
4. pull back trunk liner
5. remove the 2 plastic wing nuts found under the trunk liner
6. carefully pull the tail light assembly from the vehicle
7. squeeze the tab on the socket (turn signal lamp in the inboard socket)
8. turn socket counter-clockwise
9. pull out the socket
10. pull lamp straight out
11. push in new bulb
12. reverse steps to reinstall lamp assembly
Note: replacing left and right turn signal bulbs takes about 5 minutes.
The procedure is as follows:--
Working from the trunk: 1. locate the 2 retaining knobs (doohickeys that you fasten the trunk cargo net to) for the Hard plastic trunk liner near to and inside of the rear light assembly. Unscrew the knobs. 2. Pulling back the plastic liner, locate the 4 studs (threaded posts). 3 will be located vertically in a line, the fourth, outboard and lower. Using a 10mm wrench(small), remove 3 of the 4 nuts fastening the light assembly to the body. DO NOT remove the lowest nut of the 3 in a vertical line, as this does not fasten the light assembly. DON'T LOSE THE NUTS OR WASHERS.
Working from the rear of the car: 1. Hand pull the light assembly from the car body. 2. Remove bad lamp. Twist lamp socket and pull out of assembly. Pull lamp and replace with #3057. Reassemble: 1. Test light prior to reassembly. 2. Ensure Gasket material for assembly and studs is intact, this keeps water/dust out and dampens movement (prevents rattling and increases the life of lamp). 3. Use Reverse instruction for reassembly. --------------The taillight/backup light/license plate light assembly is separate from the brake light/turn signal light assembly on the Buick LeSabre. No matter what rear bulb you have to replace, you must access the trunk area to do so.Open the trunk of the Buick LeSabre.Locate 7 nuts underneath the trunk lid (3 on each end of the trunk lid and 1 in the middle). Remove each one using a nut driver.Manipulate the trunk lid at chest level and gently pull the rear taillight assembly slightly away from the trunk lid.Locate the burned out bulb sockets and then remove the bulbs. Insert the new bulbs into the socket and test by turning on the lights before reassembling.Replace the tail light assembly by aligning the studs inside the predrilled holes in the trunk lid. Refasten the 7 nuts.Remove the cargo net if applicable to replace the brake and/or turn signal light.Unscrew the plastic wingnut that the cargo net is attached to. Pull back the trunk liner.Remove the 2 plastic wingnuts under the trunk liner.Pull the brake light assembly outward from the back of the LeSabre.Locate the socket of the burned out bulb and then turn counter clockwise 1/4-inch to release it from the assembly.Remove the old bulb from the socket and replace with a new one. Test the light before reassembling.Thanks. Keep updated for any more query. You can rate this
solution and show your appreciation.
open trunk, remove the plastic panel around the latch plate, remove the plastic mounting bolts that hold the grey trunk liners in place, there are two 10mm nuts that hold in the light remove nuts pull out light twist the bulb retainer out and replace bulb.
The procedure to replace the REAR turn signal light bulb is as follows:-
1) There are three wing nuts on the inside of the trunk for each tail light. 2) Remove the piece of plastic just inside the trunk where the latch is. 3)Then remove the two thumb screws that the cargo net is attached to and the piece can be pulled up. 4)Them pull the carpeting away from the area where the tail light is located.5)properly remove the three thumb screws. 6) Keep the bulb handy so you can fit the new bulb as the old bulb is removed out.The procedure to replace the FRONT turn signal is as follows:--1) First remove the front headlight assembly.And the bulbs .2) Open the hood to remove the headlight assembly.3) Pull the headlamp assembly straight out from the vehicle (moving the headlamp up and down slightly may help to remove it easily).4) Front turn signal is located below the headlamp assembly (turn/parking lamp on top and the fog lamp is below it).5) Then turn the bulb socket 1/4 turn counterclockwise to remove it from assembly.6)Then pull the old bulb from the socket and replace it with a new one.Thanks. you can rate this solution and show your appreciation.
remove the trim panel at the very rear of trunk, remove it and place it out of the way, remove tail light Assemblyretaining nuts top and bottom, I think there are 6 per side, pull the tail light assembly straight back to access the bulbs for replacement.