Question about 2003 Ford Freestyle

1 Answer

Plastic arm on top of cluch pedel keeps slpping off can push back on but what hold in place on my ford fiasta 1.3 lx 03 reg

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 20 times.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.

  • Expert
  • 56 Answers

It is a plastic clip ( about 99 cents from ford). It snaps on and keeps the arm in place.

Posted on Jul 21, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

2006 trailblazer washer wiper nozzle removal replacement

the nozzles just snap in from the top.... you first pop the cover at the pivot point of the wiper arm to access the nut. remove said nut. remove the wiper arms (a puller is very useful to avoid damage) , then Remove the air inlet grille panel (held in with pushpins and small 1/4in or 9/32in bolts. disconnect the hoses and squeeze the two tabs that hold them in. because they snap in from the top, i have seen people crush and brake their old nozzles with needle nose pliers. pull the hose through the hole and attach it to the new nozzle...... NOT the recommended procedure, rent or buy a puller that looks like a small two jaw gear puller to save yourself a big headache (mine was only $45). good luck

Nov 01, 2014 | 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer

1 Answer

Where is the brake light switch located on a 07 kia spectra

These are mounted directly to the brake pedal arm, about half way up. Besides having to contort yourself to get them out, they are not hard to replace. Usually a cotter pin holds them in place on the arm and one plug. When pulling it off the arm there is a plastic sleave that will fall out with it, just remember to put it back in with it. Just a note, these are adjustable , so you might try that first if your not getting lights.

Jul 20, 2011 | 2007 Kia Spectra LX Sedan

1 Answer

Replacing rear signal light. Got assembly off OK, but can't get the two fastners back in. They are bigger than the round holes they came from. Wife pried them out OK, but I can't get them back...

rpuqpren, The fasteners you speak of are plastic I am assuming. Look at the center of the tops of the fasteners. Does it look like there is something in the middle? Sometimes it looks like a phillips head screw and sometimes it looks smooth on top. If there is then remove the center of the fasteners and put them in place and then push the center back in as far as it will go. This causes the fastener to expand and hold the light assembly in place. Sometimes the fasteners are just designed to be pushed in. Good luck with this.

Jun 04, 2011 | 2007 Chrysler Town & Country LX New Cars

1 Answer


you have a spindle on the top of the pedel arm looks like a half moon loosen the cable and push the plastic spindle all the back tighten the cable and this should take care of you concern

May 18, 2011 | 2000 Chrysler Town & Country

2 Answers

How do I take the door panel off of a 95 Ford F150 to replace the handle?

All there is is just screws around the outer sides of the door panel(3 on bottom). There is one located on the arm rest where the handle is. Then you need to take the screw out where you can lock your door and open your window ect... And just move the panel around until it comes off. You might have to pull the door opener out a little to get it through that hole.

Nov 02, 2010 | 1995 Ford F150 Styleside Regular Cab

2 Answers

Location of pcv valve on 03 ford focus
Here's a picture to locate it..
So, when looking at the engine from above, on the right of the exhaust.

Procedure to replace it
1) Lift and support the front end of your car, or drive up on ramps
2) Get under the front of your car. The PCV Valve is located behind the exhaust manifold, a few inches below the valve cover.
3) Push up on the PCV valve to pop it out of the tube, or pull. You can get it out of the rubber tube with some effort.
4) Remove the rubber elbow from the top of the PCV valve. This can be re-used if it's not squishy. It can also be replaced cheaply.
5) Put the elbow on the new PCV Valve
6) Re-attach the elbow to the PCV tube
7) Push the new PCV valve back down into the large rubber tube

Sep 25, 2009 | 2003 Ford Focus

1 Answer

I have a 2000 ford f 250 1-cyclinder booth brakes

It's at the top of the brake pedel. There is a switch that is held in place by two nuts, it has come loose, make sure that when you tighten it up, it is being pushed up by the pedle, the when you press your brake it completes a circuit. That willl turn your lights off

Aug 03, 2009 | 2000 Ford F250 Super Duty Crew Cabs

1 Answer

Im having difficulty in bleeding a cluch o a ford

clutch systems bleed just like brakes, if you have an external leak at the clutch master cylinder, then bleeding will be difficult, it should be replaced. I use a two person bleeding system, I fill the master, crack the bleeder screw open and have my 2nd push the clutch down and hold it, then I close the bleeder and tell my 2nd to release the pedal, repeat until no air is present.

Apr 08, 2009 | Ford Club Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Water pump

I push on the belt that goes around that pulley, to tighten it up & help hold it in place while I undo nuts/bolts.

Jan 04, 2009 | 2003 Dodge Durango

1 Answer

Ineed to know how to change the wiper arm

pull wiper up off screen and place a sheet of ply or cardboard on screen in case it flicks down with no blade on end of arm.holding blade /arm assembly turn blade horizontal to arm then push down on bottom of the plastic clip on the end of the arm at the end of the U piece and slide down towards bottom then when free push whole thing up at an angle to clear the U on the end of the arm.shouldnt take more than a minute to do.takes longer to write about it happy new year

Dec 27, 2008 | 1995 Ford Explorer

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cars & Trucks Logo

Related Topics:

65 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Ford Experts


Level 3 Expert

77186 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22265 Answers


Level 3 Expert

5575 Answers

Are you a Ford Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides