Question about 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Removal & Installation
Halogen bulbs contain pressurized gas. Mishandling a bulb may result in the bulb shattering into flying glass fragments.
Make sure to wear eye protection when handling a halogen bulb.
Do not touch the glass of a halogen bulb, only handle the bulb by the base.
Do not allow a halogen bulb to come into contact with dirt or moisture.
Make sure to dispose of a used halogen bulb properly.
Do not allow children to handle halogen bulbs.
Posted on Jul 16, 2009
Under the hood and behind the light fixture is the bulb socket. turn klock wise and pull out. replace bulb and put back. sometimes there is a cover over the socket to keep water out, this just pulls off.
Posted on Jul 16, 2009
2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer LT
The graphic diagram really helped me but my LT is a little different:
1. Pull up the tabs on the upper ends of the headlamp assemblies.
2. Be very carefull of sharp edges.
3. Remove the air cleaner housing for the passenger side headlamp.
4. Gentley pull the headlamp housing to yourself. It will not travel far.
5. Remove the round dust cover on the rear of the housing. Becarful not to let it slip into the bumper cover.
6. Turn the bulb in board to remove.
7. After bulb replacment and reassembly push in on the headlamp housing into the housing bracket.
8. Once in push the tabs back down. This maybe difficult to reseat them.
Posted on Aug 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 19, 2012 | 2000 Mazda Protege
Sep 01, 2011 | 2004 Kia Sorento
Apr 04, 2011 | 2008 GMC Sierra 1500 2WD
Feb 21, 2011 | Chevrolet TrailBlazer Cars & Trucks
May 24, 2010 | 2004 GMC Envoy
Jan 26, 2010 | 1998 Ford Explorer
Oct 14, 2009 | 2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Feb 24, 2009 | 2007 GMC Acadia SLE
474 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: