Question about 2000 Mazda 626
We just installed ceramic flooring and put my oven back I just realized its been on for about 5 hours
Did you accidently bump the knobs as you slid the stove back into place? It is a common mistake.
Posted on Sep 09, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION (Continued)
Gear Shift - Floor Mounted
1. Raise the vehicle and disconnect the transmission
shift cable from the lower selector lever.
2. Disconnect the four nuts that attach the housing 6. Remove the whole floor shift housing by lifting
to the floorpan. vertically
1. To install the floor shift housing to the floorpan
reverse the above instructions in order 6, 5, 4.
2. Place the selector lever in the 'P' position.
3. Raise the vehicle.
4. Reconnect the four nuts that attach the housing to
5. Install the shift cable back onto the lower selector
6. Tighten the lock nut to the required torque to 28
7. Lower the vehicle and check transmission
operation in each selector lever detent position.
3. Lower the vehicle. 8. Check that the mode light functions correctly. For
4. Remove the centre console (Refer to section further information, refer to Section 307-05.
5. Detach the back light bulb/wiring.
I6 Floor mount shift components
Jan 12, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 07, 2017 | 2002 Chevrolet Avalanche
Mar 02, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 22, 2010 | 1995 GMC Sierra
Nov 16, 2009 | 2001 Lincoln LS
Aug 08, 2009 | 2002 Jaguar X-Type
Jun 21, 2009 | 1985 Ford F 250
Jun 18, 2009 | 2000 Saturn SL
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!