Question about 2008 Chrysler Pt Cruiser
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
2001 Lincoln Continental 4.6L engine
1. Disconnect negative battery cable
2. Drain radiator coolant until coolant has drained from overflow bottle
3. Disconnect overflow hose at bottle
4. Remove 2 top power steering reservoir bolts and position reservoir out of the way
5. Disconnect coolant level sensor and bottom hose from coolant overflow bottle
6. Remove retaining nut and bolt
7. Remove coolant overflow bottle
8. Remove drive belt
9. Remove 4 fasteners from top alternator bracket and remove bracket
10. Remove attachment bolts and alternator from vehicle
11. To install reverse proceedure
12. Fill radiator and overflow bottle
13. Bleed air from cooling system
Feb 26, 2011 | Lincoln Continental Cars & Trucks
Jan 28, 2011 | 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan
Jan 16, 2011 | 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan
Jan 08, 2011 | 2000 Isuzu Trooper
Aug 12, 2010 | 1999 Honda Civic
Jul 18, 2010 | 2006 Ford Taurus
Jul 11, 2010 | 1989 Ford Taurus
Apr 01, 2010 | 1994 Dodge Caravan
Jan 15, 2009 | 1986 GMC G2500
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!